Build For Atziri (possibly uber) Standard League?

So I typically don't touch standard and have been playing since the beginning of Ambush. I was going to take a break between this league and the next ones transition but since I only recently got back into POE (one month ago roughly) I sorta have the bug and want to keep playing. So I've decided since all my standard characters are respeced I'd try a fresh build with one of them.

I'm simply looking for suggestions on what build you would run to be able to clear top tier maps fast, run atziri, and possibly being able to progress into doing uber atziri.

What I have available to me:

90 marauder
86 shadow
80 ranger (all clean passive trees)
74 duelist

Bout 100c and some other currency. Few exalt to transfer over in a few days from rampage. All lots of lvled gems 'n' such.

gear i have available to me

Last edited by JonnyBrains on Nov 14, 2014, 10:32:37 AM
I recommend waiting for the passive tree changes to determine a good build for your purpose.

However, if you aren't too concerned with doing ubers, then the best builds I can recommend are the WoE-BoR duelist or RF incinerate.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
All that comes to mind with that gera would be some sort of EK build.

(This is if you do not fancy a melee build ofc, then you got several options such as right above me stated; WoE/BoR)

About Atziri:

Go play RF Incinnerate, Easily the cheapest build you can run her with.

Uber:

No.

Bet you chould pick up a Blood Seaker and do some kind of instant leech dualstrike/doublestrike build and down uber with.

But one would argue that CI would be better for that option, and getting a 6L ER/ES base might not come cheap, (I have no idéa about the price of such items in _scrubcore_.

Hope you find something interesting to do with it though!
zzZzzzZzzZz
"
Etherfire wrote:
I recommend waiting for the passive tree changes to determine a good build for your purpose.

However, if you aren't too concerned with doing ubers, then the best builds I can recommend are the WoE-BoR duelist or RF incinerate.

Those builds are good for regular but they aren't good for uber. RaizQt even says for his in the Q&A it's not and with BoR you're gonna be frozen in place way too long trying to attack.

For uber you're just gonna need insane gear + a really tanky build.

ST+rainbow+aegis cyclone can do it, low life spec throw, full life rf, tornado shot.
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
"
Etherfire wrote:

Those builds are good for regular but they aren't good for uber. RaizQt even says for his in the Q&A it's not and with BoR you're gonna be frozen in place way too long trying to attack.

For uber you're just gonna need insane gear + a really tanky build.

ST+rainbow+aegis cyclone can do it, low life spec throw, full life rf, tornado shot.

And you even quoted the part where he said the builds were not for uber. :)
hi , this seems to be a decent cheap uber atziri viable build
Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Uber Atziri viable by Mathill

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1069569

hes also got a tornado shot puncture build that can do uber http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Just to be clear I don't need the build to go out right now and do uber atziri. I haven't done regular atziri yet so that's something I wanted to mess with between leagues. I'd like to have the potential to upgrade gear and move onto uber possibly with the same build. I know some builds you simply can't just change gear and run uber with. I don't want to have to respec the tree is what I'm saying if I choose to go future after reg atziri.

Thanks for the suggestions. So many acronyms though I find myself googling half of them, lol.
I've done RF before with that lvl 90 marauder and have most of the gems and gear I need. I wasn't a huge fan of it but adding incinerate makes it look a lot more fun. I'm gonna give that a try.
"
kussekurt wrote:
And you even quoted the part where he said the builds were not for uber. :)

Yup, just a little bit of restatement.

Is that a problem? Is reiteration/confirmation a crime? Are you the forum police or something?

*cringe*
Actually, in ambush, the guy that made the original woe bor almost killed uber and he killed all the other bosses. Not sure how it could be done this time as even though the build got tankier and does more dps, the loss of max res from the tree is huge.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Last edited by Etherfire on Nov 15, 2014, 1:13:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info