Videos of new Microtransactions in 1.2.4d

I always knew GGG was evil. I mean more chickens?!
As a fish, I am disappoint with the look of the swordfish ice spears.
Introduce as many purchaseable effects as you want, I'm not paying another dime until some serious work is done in regards to game stability and performance.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
Good to hear an update on how the work on improving the desync is going :):):):):)
"
mruuh wrote:
Introduce as many purchaseable effects as you want, I'm not paying another dime until some serious work is done in regards to game stability and performance.
"

this swordfish?

What the hell is that thing? How'd you even find that image? I can't find anything about it on google other than some article regarding swordfish eyeballs being heated up. Does it even have a name? (or exist?)
Nice instead of post about "how we are working on getting desync fixed as much as we can.." we get chickens instead.....
Here until the end.
"
pookyfied wrote:
Nice instead of post about "how we are working on getting desync fixed as much as we can.." we get chickens instead.....

''You know I'm all about the chick, 'bout that chick no desync''
I shall refuse to run about with a hen next to me like a common peasant.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Maxwells wrote:
Good to hear an update on how the work on improving the desync is going :):):):):)

I'm impressed, that took 6 pages before someone shitted on the thread with an inane post about desync.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info