Season Nine, Event 87: 1 Hour Brutus Kill

Trollest of all troll upper prison maps. Ran left for like 3 minutes circling empty jails and stuff. Brutus was like 30 paces from the door to lower prison. Literally next room over.

Finished 20 mins, should have been < 15.
Chanced this in mud flats and was so flabbergasted I totally forgot to pick up 1 of the shells to open the passage. Cost me ~half a minute extra, but still nice time.
Standard Alternative Art sale: /1241116
Hardcore Alternative Art sale: /1241123
I was going to post about how nice it was that the path wasn't during the race, but a reasonable amount before it. but it seems that it wasn't ENOUGH before it for some people to get the whole thing downloaded. i joined the race late, but that was my own fault, i didnt even start booting the game up until the race had begun
Started 12 mins late. Still managed a 23 min time (234th), so not bad.
13 minute late start due to the untimely patch, but I still dropped him with 2 minutes to spare.. not too bad for a 1.5 month newbie I think.
pouu stole me 1 point wtf
IGN: MegaSplasz
Very close call, had a issue when my PC decided that it needed to have updates. Almost twenty minutes later, I was back on and rushing to beat Brutus. Disappointed that someone else nudged me out of last place time-wise. ;P
Spoiler
rip L7

L13

SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info