Moiraine: Life-based SRS specialized for uber

@Largefarva

Elemental Equilibrium ....
Spell Totem Arc, triggers the EE..
SRS doesnt trigger EE...

So thats why.
specialized for Uber....

I just realized this build spec ubers....

If i do maps and lvl up,. currently in the lvl 60's bloodlines...

is this a really build anyways to continue to high lvl maps n stuff ?
I'd sure hope so. Plenty of info here about what may work best in different situations. I did merc Kole (bloodlines) at 7 or 8 levels under solo so at 61 now i'm froggy enough for some 66 maps. Just gotta be careful and watch for things that could get around your meatshields.

One thing i didnt see mentioned is evangelists. Summon some of those suckers for your specters and they have a nice proximity shield you can stand in and take advantage of as well. Their flameblast is sweet too.

I'll probably try atziri for my first time on this dude if i dont rip before end of league. Balls swing towards the end of a league haha.

Awesome build BTW. Thanks for sharing and in such great depth!

edit spelling
Last edited by Skyphos on Feb 5, 2015, 10:24:43 PM
nice guide!
got a question about your staff crafting tips, does it matter which base we use, or anything with a minimum ilevel of 55 to be able to get the +1/+2 gem levels?

wouldn't a maelstrom staff for example be best because of its implicit 18% block chance?
does the chance to roll the +gem levels only vary from item type or also within one item class, ie staves?

cheers :)
I'm lvling atm this build and thinking about EE keystone, any point to using it when got haste + hatred auras?
"
sasiq11 wrote:
I'm lvling atm this build and thinking about EE keystone, any point to using it when got haste + hatred auras?

Yes hatred + generosity adds a ton of cold damage, you will use added fire damage for single target, plus srs already has half of its damage converted to fire. Therefore spell totem + arc with EE will tremendously increase your damage. This is only really helpful for atziri and some other bosses, because everything else will die fast anyway.
Trying to use your dps calculator, but it keeps saying it is corrupt when I download it, and can not seem to edit it on the webpage :(
What is wrong with this character? I have decent gear, but get murdered in regular atziri by the split phases.

I have died to the split phases like 4 times now, too many times to keep trying.

Level 18 purity of fire, ruby flasks put my resists at 89 or 90. I have almost 3900 HP and get destroyed. Then once I die to the split phases its all over, since I can't get a foothold against them again. Any advice would be appreciated.
Hi...

I started this build 3 days ago, however as a scion but following ur tree for 95%

I was extreme lucky to fuse this in 16 fuse:
Spoiler

Then I decided to upgrade to a +2 staff I had laying in my self found tab.
Well the fusing went kinda "wrong" this time...
Didn't get a 5link

Spoiler

Also the chest is 5 linked
Spoiler

Not the recommended setup I guess but it does the job just fine.
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Last edited by Earthslug on Mar 15, 2015, 1:28:47 PM
"
Akris85 wrote:
What is wrong with this character? I have decent gear, but get murdered in regular atziri by the split phases.

I have died to the split phases like 4 times now, too many times to keep trying.

Level 18 purity of fire, ruby flasks put my resists at 89 or 90. I have almost 3900 HP and get destroyed. Then once I die to the split phases its all over, since I can't get a foothold against them again. Any advice would be appreciated.

You need more damage. Level your SRS gem to Lv20. More cast speed on gears, or more on passives. You need to spawn at least 20 skulls by the clone phase, the more the better. Use added fire in place of melee plash, or better yet, re-chrome it to use Minion Damage (but *much* more mana hungry). Pop vaal haste in clone phase, it's crucial to take down the clone as fast as possible. Offense is the only choice for this build unless you can get up to 5k life, you can just face tank the clone (only a few seconds but it's the difference between life and death).

Last but not least, you need to learn the rhythm of Atziri fight, once you get it, it's a breeze (but still dangerous). Dodge the flameblast if possible, unless you can tank it to kill the clones.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info