Path of Exile Digital Comic Issue #2 Now for Sale!

"
EnafAequi wrote:

that is not the purpose of pets, you have minions to assist in battle,
but it could be pretty cool if they pets could attack doing no dmg, just for animation fun

I don't know how I would feel about this. I always found it kind of adorable that pets ran away while you were fighting...
When will regular comics come out ?
I want something to read to be in my hands and I wouldnt mind paying 5 or 10$ per comic
"
Erik wrote:
Oerknal: A hard copy that collects all four issues will be available some time next year.

Will the hard copy purchase also include the spider pet?
Hi

I would love it if a player could purchase dance moves for pets. I WANT TO DANCE THE DANCE OF AWESOME WITH MY PET:D

I also mentioned months ago the idea of pets interacting more with their environment,ex: those little slugs,lizards,birds,etc... that a player can't kill could be killed by your pets,ex: black cat tries to attack seagulls. This could go further in that when players meet rogue exiles with pets the pets fight each other as a mock version of your battle with the rogue exile,ex: player is winning fight= pet winning fight against rogue exiles pet and vice versa.

One other thing: when pets are loosed within ones hideout they can't be properly highlighted only manually caught and since pets have the uncanny talent of going through objects in ones hideout they inevitably get lost. Could GGG add their titles so a player could push the button and see the pet amidst all the other stuff one might accumulate in their hideout, ex: player releases kiwi into hideout, player wants pet back pushes alt (or whatever button you have sequestered for seeing everything) shows everything player has placed in hideout BUT THE PET and when player manually finally sees pet they click on pet and a simple yellow circle is it, no title or anything. Not sure if that is a glitch.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
Its time POE should make that pet can assist in fighting

That would just kill their no pay2win system so no that won't happen :P
It was great, good job guys.
mmmmmmm spider...
There's devils on each side of you with bottles in their hands.
You need one more drop of poison and you'll dream of foreign lands.
Can I just pay the $10 and get the pet? Not really interested in the comic as it's not my cup of tea. Also are pets available for every character to use at once or only one at a time?

*edit*
Real shame but shot down by GGG...oh well here is to hoping they sell it single later down.
Last edited by Therian on Aug 23, 2015, 11:26:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info