[2.0] Pure Dex/Eva Close Combat BUILD - CRIT DUAL STRIKER 200k+ DPS w/ avg cheap gear (atziri video)

"
davidftw wrote:
1.3 tree? :)

UPDATED!
WTS - IRL Superior Determination = PRICELESS

I have been following this build yet i have some issues

1st of all I wanted to follow this guide in order to kill atziri and late content

i am 50 lvl now and not sure about my defences will suffice for those

considering nerfed acrobatics node and other crit nerfs

op please answer and clarify

ty
Hello

Im still running Atziri Services w/ this build :)

it's a little more difficult now, I take dmg more frequently making the defensive combo to trigger a lot!, but no big deal here, Life still regenerating really quickly after every hit

Dmg lowered a little too, Im not able to kill vaal double bosses as they come from the ground any more
but the second face-to-face encounter always finish them off ;), I need have caution w/ the death ray and the lightning balls, just walking in circles and using whriling blades to have then cursed w/ enfeeble all the time is enough to safely kill it w/o die

Boss Trio and Atziri fight is exactly the same as before

every member of the boss trio die w/ 2~3 seconds of face-to-face battle
4 Arms lady first, razor arms second, and the cycloner will face my clone (vaal double strike) to apply the bleeding to it, while I kill it using my atziri promize flask, 3 seconds fight too.. really ;)

As you said, all numbers in this build got nerfed (I thought that GGG saw my video of 50 seconds to kill Atziri... LOL :D ), evasion, block, hit chance, crit chance, crit multpl... jzz.. everything nerfed
but the number still very very high compared w/ other builds IMO,
150k DPS w/ avg cheap gear rocks

Last edited by HarleyCabral on Dec 17, 2014, 1:50:00 PM
Another tip

if you are having trouble leveling, like w/o enough evasion rate for the current map/area, you can change the poarchers mark for another instance of enfeeble to make mob packs hits you a fewer times and w/ less power

another change is to use 1 eva shield and change the main attack for reave, you can get some more defensive stats from the shield like more life and ele resists

and changing the Melee dmg on Full Life for Life Gain on hit is the ultimate defensive maneuver for this build (sacrifice some DPS for some instant life recovering)

hope it helps ;)

ok, why not
twin terrors
and ambidexterity nodes

they are just op:S
I agree that those passive gives lots of output, I tested it already
but the case here is just prioritization
This build isnt only about DPS, but also about survive 1 atziri run and lvl 78 maps

I chose to go UP in the passive tree as it seemed more efficient in terms of Output vs Survivability
I think I couldnt let pass: adder's touch + flaying + NightStalker + From the Shadows
that is specific Daggers skills, and usable w/ one hand + shield when necessary

Specially between lvl 60 ~ 79, it's really difficult to lvl up by dual wielding w/o a TON of evasion and dont having a great gear yet

So... going up in the passive for this eva/dagger build seemed a better option for me
not saying it's the best option and it's a finished matter ;)
pls tell me your experiences too, maybe removing some here, and putting some there would be more efficient in your case ;)

Last edited by HarleyCabral on Dec 18, 2014, 12:20:47 PM
Have you considered using Iron Reflexes? It will take 4 more points, but at least your hp bar will drop steadily (because of armour) giving you enough time to leech, rather than drop all at once (when a monster hits you).
With this gear, I only reach 43k dps:

Any advice? Thanks
"
FnTsTiC wrote:
Have you considered using Iron Reflexes? It will take 4 more points, but at least your hp bar will drop steadily (because of armour) giving you enough time to leech, rather than drop all at once (when a monster hits you).

Yes, could be an interesting version of this build,
but it's not what I planned for this char to be, I wanted to see this char basically not being hit
and almost achieved it, got nerfed on 1.2 and again on 1.3 for less and less evasion rating, but still rocks, basically 1/10 incoming attacks from non-enfeebled mobs hits, and enfeebled mob are doomed to never being able to hit this char, not even Atziri is able to hit her spear (spells is another story ;) )

So.. let me know your toughts and progress on testing iron reflexes ;)

"
shaokim wrote:
With this gear, I only reach 43k dps:

Any advice? Thanks

I would change this head gear to Rats Nest
And Crit Multpl is KEY to achieve high DPS w/ this build (assuming that you have a cool crit chance from passive)
try to get some crit multpl in some gear pieces like rings and amulet

Also I'm recommending quality in the Dual Strike gem for a cool crit chance enhancement
Second gem to have quality is Multistrike and then Faster Attacks

Another thing, your main dagger is cool but it's doing fire dmg
You want Lightning dmg, as you are hitting really fast and you want mobs to get the shock status ailment for a big 50% increased dmg

And finally, Herald of Fire
it's also an important DPS addition as it's gain of a % of your phys dmg

hope it helps ;)

Last edited by HarleyCabral on Jan 2, 2015, 1:09:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info