[2.0] Pure Dex/Eva Close Combat BUILD - CRIT DUAL STRIKER 200k+ DPS w/ avg cheap gear (atziri video)

Hello

yes, its possible to kill Uber w/ this build

pls take a look on Page 6 of this thread ;)
I wrote a detailed post about my thoughts on it

about "w/ some expensive gear",
I tried this build w/ 2 expensive daggers from a m8 and it reached almost 1M DPS
1M is still feasible w/ mirrored daggers and good ofensive rings and amulet ;)

But not sure if you would like to aim for that much dmg, 300k dps can wreck anything, even the double vaal oversoul will die right after comming out of the ground

the only "hard" fight will be the boss trio, and the patience to use self cast immortal call

best of lucky on your try sir,
pls let me know the results :)
WTS - IRL Superior Determination = PRICELESS

First of all, Nice guide !!

I'm just started to play POE and trying to take this guide for my First one.
but I have some questions,

if possible, can you explain a priority of passive nodes?
there is section for it but i thinks it was for 1.3 things.

2nd thing is you said for leveling, use Reave and eva shield is better than dual wield.
so, when i start to use them and when is the best time to back in use reave and 2 dagger?

and does it has no problem for low chaos resistance?

sorry for my bad english, it isn't my native language. hope you'll get the point of this post.
Last edited by Ctp_Jack on Aug 15, 2015, 6:08:10 AM
Hey, it's me again.

my char is currently Level 30.
and I have some questions about your build.

I was look your passive tree and gears, but I can't find any life leech and mana leech option on yours.

I tried to check passives in the POE builder. and it said 0.4% of physical damage leeched only.
and your gear has not any option about it.

I was check your replies, and you said the KEY of this build is life leech.
can you explain about this?

oh, and how about Jewels? any recommendations?

I'll wait your reply. thx
Last edited by Ctp_Jack on Aug 16, 2015, 7:20:41 AM
Hello!

glad you liked :)

About the passive progression, the list of passive keys on the thread is fine ;)

about leveling w/ Reave:
If you are playing HardCore, go Reave + Shield
If you are playing SofCore, go Dual Strike (you could review it on merciless, as the XP penalty is heavy)

About chaos resistance:
It turned out that there is no chaos damage one-hit-killer
I have some end-game chars w/ -60% chaos res, and lots of players agreed w/ me
It's cool of course to have SOME chaos res, but dont sacrifice other stats on it

About Leech!
These gloves: Slitherpinch
and These belt : Wurm's Molt

It's really cheap and will help you start, and soon you will not need it any more ;)

About "Leech is key"
At 2.0 (awakening) the leech mechanics changed a lot, it still a very important thing on this build as we are trying to be at full life all the time.
But a support gem that got really interesting is the Life Gain On Hit, it seems better than Life Leech (support), when you reach some blazing attack speed

about Jewels, I really tried to use some of it on these build
Any of the uniques seems to help, except ofcourse the almighty "Intuitive Leap" :D

perhaps some rare jewels w/ leech, phys dmg or attack speed will help :)
but dont bother much on it

hope it helps :)

[]'s
WTS - IRL Superior Determination = PRICELESS

hi harley, it was great help. I currently using Clairity for now.

and i got Tabula w/ normal difficulty lol.

tks for your advices.
hey :)

i reed ur guid and i will test it out :D have u any tips for me to lvl easyier ?

and where i should go first in the passiv tree ? maybe you have a lvl tree too :D

or is that build not possible for now and for the future :X

greetings
Last edited by Sacuri on Oct 20, 2015, 11:52:44 AM
Hey,

Do you have any options on 2.0 mana leech changes?

I'm doing cruel and trying this build but it seems my DPS is not yet enough for it to maintain my skills' mana. Using Warlord's Mark is ok for now but still need mana potion sometimes, but it would be better to to do without it as there'll be Curse immune guys out there.

Is Blood Magic version is viable for this and maybe more auras you can use?
In that case, one of the red gems should be changed to Blood Magic.

Or maybe change Mind Drinker to Spirit Void can be a solution but with more attack speed it would not be maintainable.

About jewels. I would change normal + cruel difficulty Oak to passive point. Two nodes needed to reach one jewel spot, and there are better end game jeweles than Oak's 40life + 16% phys reward.

Regards.
2.1 update please...too lazy to figure it out meself!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info