Season Nine, Event 71: 2 Hour Fixed Seed Famine

Power went off for like 8 min at the very end. T_T
"
dsutcliffe wrote:
"
Monsterboss wrote:
Why are maphack allowed?

Not Maphack, it's a fixed seed, the entire map is revealed for all players and it's the same for all players and it's the same for the entire season.

Oh.

Got the Beginner's Luck achievement for this drop on Hillock. Been having the same issue guys with desync on EL (Endless Ledges), and usually 3rd of the 12 minute races. Usually ends in my death. :(

Least I have decent Unique for all the hard work, and deaths before hand. Some silver lining.

(Looks like it kicked over to hardcore before it verfied. :S)
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
"
absolutely no gear throughout the race, kept leaping on the same pack 5 times over where they take absolutely no damage, one step forward, two step back amd a bullshit death. shitty season, hacks allowed, game freezes for 5 minutes if you open an exile box, lag always 10 times worse during a race than normally. season 9, best season

how do i kill mobs with leapslam without desyncing around screen for 10sec hitting nothing?
"
absolutely no gear throughout the race, kept leaping on the same pack 5 times over where they take absolutely no damage, one step forward, two step back amd a bullshit death. shitty season, hacks allowed, game freezes for 5 minutes if you open an exile box, lag always 10 times worse during a race than normally. season 9, best season

Opening strongbox with exile is new experience every time!
ProjectPT was right.
Best part of that race was finding a gg LLD chest:

(i exalted the +armour yeehaw)

Rest of race was SHIT

I had a great vaal time and then could barely kill anything / constantly almost died in docks for the first 20 minutes.
Got an awesome staff 84%ipd + as from Brutus, met goat stormcaller in pris.gate and leaped 2 screens away from him, found a nice blue back and was killing it, invisible storm calls from nowhere triple-insta-shotted me and I died :'C

But i'm no pussy to stop, remade and died to hailrake ) 2 bandits throwing stones OP-OP.

But I'm no pussy to stop! next run was pretty smooth, nothing to exceptional, just forgot spike from weaver but didn't loose much time.

74th overall
> 5th Marauder
> Reached level 28

gears
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)
So godawful luck, no qs no ms no alt for +1 at the start of act 3. Was uphill from there, got alt and ms farming the city of sarn, still no qs drop at the end of the race. Still 9th witch, 26 overall, not too shabby considering the RNG but not exactly what I was looking for.

Even managed to get
in docks but no qs. FML
Last edited by Alhoon on Nov 9, 2014, 5:18:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info