Hideout of the Week S02E02: Watergate Hamlet (templates are REAL)

this forum is so dead... :(
"
deagle_dom wrote:

unfortunately yes :( probably because there hasnt been any hotw for like...how much? 2 months? so i guess will get better when the season 3 starts!

i hope!
"
hideouts wrote:
"
deagle_dom wrote:

unfortunately yes :( probably because there hasnt been any hotw for like...how much? 2 months? so i guess will get better when the season 3 starts!

i hope!

i actually think that the bigger problem is that unless you have access to a friends account with lvl 7 hideout and lots of points, you can't make any new hideouts without (eventually) deleting your current one... i imagine that this keeps many good builders from starting new things
"
malvar wrote:
"
hideouts wrote:
"
deagle_dom wrote:

i hope!

i actually think that the bigger problem is that unless you have access to a friends account with lvl 7 hideout and lots of points, you can't make any new hideouts without (eventually) deleting your current one... i imagine that this keeps many good builders from starting new things

not sure how i never saw that before, but yes that does seem like an important matter :( thats actually why i made this acc, i already filled my first acc with two really awesome hideouts and could never delete those two! so i made new acc and started making hideouts there lol
"
malvar wrote:
"
hideouts wrote:
"
deagle_dom wrote:

i hope!

touche

In actuality the hideout in this thread still exists and ive got all masters at lvl 8 on standard on my own account (this one) but just havent been playing much lately. I only check the reddit nowadays and this forum in hopes of seeing something interesting. After summer time is over and I'm not busy every day of the week I'll make a new hideout video :P
^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info