Build of the Week Season 3 Episode 10: The Arcane Archer

"
Astarte911 wrote:
Ye, nice fine tune job. Of course, there were other ppl before him doing and posting this ;)

Defences are also not available at that build. (Sorry, relying pure on Rumis doesnt count as a defence..)

I guess you've never ran a lvl 20 AA before then...
IGN Ken__Kaniff
"
Zalm wrote:
Another Gamespot video? wtf. I cant stand gamespot, their videos never load.
'

Enough. I have a 4mbit broadband since I live outside of the city. Gamespots vids may be a tad slower than youtube but it's not something to whine about. You like this game? Good, then try to understand that even GGG needs money to keep bringing awesome FREE (BLOODY FREE) stuff. Just, enough.
"
Haddron wrote:

Thanks. This is really helpful. The Gamespot Video player is full of shit
"
Tempada wrote:
"
Psomm wrote:
In other words - the 40+ exalt build...

Unreachable for 99% of POE players.

I get where you're coming from, but 40+ Ex is an exaggeration. Voltaxic is the only required item, right? That's maybe 15 Ex tops for a 5L (unless build popularity raises prices). Tabula Rasa can be used as a cheap 6L.

It would be cool if GGG featured a true budget build maybe once per month, something regular along the lines of Magic's "Building on a Budget" articles.

I look at everything through the eyes of Hardcore modes, specifically the 3/4 month leagues. Also they mentioned some very expensive corrupted gems, likely 10 ex worth Id guess.

Sure it's a "possible" build, but it needs to be mentioned it's out of reach for almost everyone, likely even in the normal leagues where you can farm indefinitely.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
Does that bow have a base item type where I could use chances to try to make one? I have an exile ready to use it, and never knew that bow even existed before seeing the botw vid. Also I do not and never will have the currency to buy one.

I looked it up on the wiki and it is the Spine Bow :)
Last edited by Dezus on Nov 8, 2014, 3:11:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info