Build of the Week Season 3 Episode 10: The Arcane Archer

That's a really cool build, I much prefer these videos being about whacky builds that can still be viable (lets not mention the Cast on death build.........)

Last Visited:
29. september 2014

Total Forum Posts:
11 (0.01 posts per day)

Interesting stats for the guy who made this bow...

11 posts over 3 years?
1 lvl 34 char?

That's totally someones alternative account.
Why not make it on your main account?
"Pay $1000 for a item and quit", can't be it, am I missing something here?

PS. thanks for another +20ex build of the week #justCASUALgamerThings huh?
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
Last edited by Quantume on Nov 4, 2014, 6:06:11 AM
Damn, I almost had enough to buy a Voltaxic, time to watch the price skyrocket -_-
So basicly this is an arc build with a nice idea of using herald of thunder to dual curse enemies.
The idea with HoT is really interesting.

Only problem i have (like some others here) it uses a damn expensive weapon. The idea of using a bow instead of a two handed staff as caster is good, because this way you can use quivers and range attack totems or traps+bow skills. It is a nice creative way of using this bow, but still it is a extremly expensive build nearly all players can´t really afford. Maybe something to try out whenever I will stumble over a voltaxic rift.
I would never drop a wand/shield for such a bow
IGN TylordRampage
It is stated at the start of every single BotW video that it showcases "interesting builds". Not "cheap builds for everyone".

For cheap builds, you can browse the class forums for starter guides.
"
Psomm wrote:
In other words - the 40+ exalt build...

Unreachable for 99% of POE players.

I get where you're coming from, but 40+ Ex is an exaggeration. Voltaxic is the only required item, right? That's maybe 15 Ex tops for a 5L (unless build popularity raises prices). Tabula Rasa can be used as a cheap 6L.

It would be cool if GGG featured a true budget build maybe once per month, something regular along the lines of Magic's "Building on a Budget" articles.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Brilliant out of the box build. This is the reason I love PoE, and Path of Exile too!
thanks for the Guide
Great link!!
If I ever have 30+ exalts just sitting around I might try this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info