A Thank you to the devs.

Wow. Talk about off-topic necro...

If it's a bug, you can create a new thread in http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/248

If it's feedback about the game, you can create a new thread in http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/206

If it's a general request for something or another, you can pm support.
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
"
kyusoath wrote:
the blizzard that made diablo 1 and 2 were a different company. since completely destroying that company the company we now know as blizzard have made nothing good at all and have dragged gaming down to the worst levels i have ever seen. World of warcraft has retarded mmo development, diablo3 is joke game, starcraft2 is a single game split into 3 parts for maximum profit extraction.

the 'good' 'blizzard' games were not made by the company that is now called blizzard. Diablo 1&2 were not made by these people. the blizzard of today IS nasty and are only rivalled in their evil by EA, the people that destroyed westwood to feast on the corpse of C&C .

the praise i give to the PoE devs is high praise indeed, as they are doing something good when other companies EA/actiblizzard are only seeking to destroy gaming further to maximise revenue.

This^^
THIS DEV TEAM IS THE WORST IVE EVER SEEN!!
Blizzard isnt perfect but they have one thing right they know that threats are not tolerated in blizzard.But not here in the poe world the almighty doller prevails since they are a small company and need all the money they can get they allow a guy to be a peddiflie and an internet bully in chat even with screenshots and them looking into said accusations and finding it to be true all they did is warn them. Now dont that make you feel better yay dev team must be hard trying to sleep at night knowing you def people like this for money!!
many people do praise dave of ex:blizzard north but, we also have to know that he is also making marvel online game that is pay to win.

My Craft Logs-thread/359202

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info