A Thank you to the devs.

Thanks for making this game.

you have shown (even at this early stage) that we don't need these nasty companies like blizzard anymore. This game is a worthy successor to diablo 2 unlike the rainbow wonderland of warcraft diablo 3 travesty.

it shocked me the first time i started playing, the quality of this game, the art direction, the engine itself are all brilliant.

have you considered selling a limited edition boxed copy ? with a few cosmetic items and an art book or something, i would throw 50 bucks at that (or £50 tbh)

keep up the good work, i can't wait to throw some money at you as for once some devs deserve it.

people like you are the future of pc gaming, and thats fantastic.
[Removed by Support] - don't mention the chinese ownership of this game!
This was from my thank you thread:

I don't know if it's been said... but I want to be sincere in thanking the Dev's for taking the time to respond to community threads.

FAR too often developers get so engrossed in their work or disregard their community that guys are left in the cold. People end up feeling like they're not heard or are worthless in the community.

I've seen a few of you guys taking the time to not only respond, but to add significant content to the thread that encourages more discussion. You actually welcome replies and then continue to interact with them. That's phenomenal.

So kudos to you.

EDIT:

I should say thank you to the mods too... you guys are doing some decent work here. This has been one of the more civil forums I've had the pleasure of being on in a while. Whether that stays that way after release remains to be seen. :P But I'm confident.
Join the Veterans of War! See the thread in Off-topic for details.
you knmow you can thank the devs without the need to insult the devs of other games,makes you look like an ass.
Keysus is my guide!
"
kyusoath wrote:

you have shown (even at this early stage) that we don't need these nasty companies like blizzard anymore. This game is a worthy successor to diablo 2 unlike the rainbow wonderland of warcraft diablo 3 travesty.

While I'm not completely against your post in total, there is nothing wrong with praising developers by any mean.

I will however point out how immature and petty it is to bash talk blizzard and call them "nasty". don't assume I'm some wowtard white knighting them, cause I'm not. I am simply a fan of good games. Diablo and Diablo 2 were incredible games, and without them, Path of Exile might not exist.

I'm sure the PoE dev's wouldn't appreciate you bad-mouthing a company they clearly consider inspirational in the development of their game.
Thank You Grinding Gear Games.

For listening. For fixing. For working yourselves to death and beyond. May it be a very rewarding endeavor.
"
BLinDRawR wrote:
you knmow you can thank the devs without the need to insult the devs of other games,makes you look like an ass.

This
"
darkm0d wrote:
"
kyusoath wrote:

While I'm not completely against your post in total, there is nothing wrong with praising developers by any mean.

I will however point out how immature and petty it is to bash talk blizzard and call them "nasty". don't assume I'm some wowtard white knighting them, cause I'm not. I am simply a fan of good games. Diablo and Diablo 2 were incredible games, and without them, Path of Exile might not exist.

I'm sure the PoE dev's wouldn't appreciate you bad-mouthing a company they clearly consider inspirational in the development of their game.

+1 To you for this~
the blizzard that made diablo 1 and 2 were a different company. since completely destroying that company the company we now know as blizzard have made nothing good at all and have dragged gaming down to the worst levels i have ever seen. World of warcraft has retarded mmo development, diablo3 is joke game, starcraft2 is a single game split into 3 parts for maximum profit extraction.

the 'good' 'blizzard' games were not made by the company that is now called blizzard. Diablo 1&2 were not made by these people. the blizzard of today IS nasty and are only rivalled in their evil by EA, the people that destroyed westwood to feast on the corpse of C&C .

the praise i give to the PoE devs is high praise indeed, as they are doing something good when other companies EA/actiblizzard are only seeking to destroy gaming further to maximise revenue.
[Removed by Support] - don't mention the chinese ownership of this game!
"
kyusoath wrote:
the blizzard that made diablo 1 and 2 were a different company. since completely destroying that company the company we now know as blizzard have made nothing good at all and have dragged gaming down to the worst levels i have ever seen.

This might be proof that corporations are people (at least in the US of A. People can change so why can't corporations?

@PoE Team, great job. I have been gaming on the PC since I had a monochrome XT with only 5.25" drives. So I am usually not impressed by 99% of the releases out there. I am however impressed by your beta. Keep up the good work, obviously you have a good thing going here. Stick to your inspiration, stick to your design and direction, and give us a great release! Looking forward to it.

PS I doubt you need to beat D3 release. Let your GOOD reviews do the work for you not their bad reviews.
Last edited by Bohbo on Oct 26, 2011, 10:08:23 AM
How would you contact a DEV, I just want to send a simple e-mail of what I have found. While we are on the subject, what a top notch game!! You guys rock!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info