All Mathil guides compiled

"
LastTruGod wrote:
So, I have basically similar gear to Mathil... He is doing 60k... im doing 20k? How.

Spoiler

As already mentioned you have way less accuracy then him. Accuracy is important in this build since it scale both your crit and attack speed. On top of that you should upgrade a bit your equip if you want to reach his DPS level. Here's some notable differences:

- He has 9.2k accuracy so 46% attack speed just from that. I think you would hit something like 4-4.5k so you lose 20% attack speed compared to him.

- He has 16% attack speed on gloves and 7% on one ring so another 23% attack speed. Considering that Mathil's build has 143% increased attack speed, and you have 43% less attack speed compared to him, you lose one third of his damage just for this reason.

- Your abyssus is also lower, so you lose 30% crit multi.

- Your jewellery have less phys dmg. Summing his rings and amulets flat phys damage, he has 35.5 added phys damage, you have just 6. Consider that this damage is added on each hit so if you have high attack speed this count more.

I hope I was helpful!
hello genius! I would like to know that jewelry(jewells) used in the build-bleed reave poison ... I am level 68 and try to kill merciless izaro but could not and frustrates me
For the lacerate build, how is he managing his mana?

EDIT: Nvm. Found it. 0.20% physical mana leech on gloves
Warband: IGN: Benko
Last edited by Yuufe on Aug 28, 2016, 12:03:30 AM
hello mathil, how u get 171 int on ur pathfinder st character if u got only 54 from tree and 93 from gear??
Last edited by seeeether on Aug 29, 2016, 1:05:02 PM
DreamFeather Chaos/Phys Spectral Throw

Hey.. what about swaping ST for Lightning strike+multistrike+voidManip+Added chaos+pierce+Faster attack

Wouldnt it be just.. stronger? LS base dmg is 160% and projectile is 25% less(+bonus multistrike).. vs ST 90% base with 24%less from GMP.
Last edited by Nathaniell123 on Aug 31, 2016, 7:40:36 PM
So I saw mathil has swapped out his death hand mace on his DW lacerate, any idea whether he still generates power charges ? And also how ?
Question for DW Lacerate:
with Scaeva being nerfed in 2.4 is it still a good option? I guess the build is still working but one needs to go for rare swords faster?
The Storm Call Elementalist build still strong in 2.4?

Thanks!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008

Build please :)
Polish group Poe:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1542862185952229/
can u make a leveling guide on the flicker/earthquake slayer build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info