"Fire and Chaos" -Ether's Wings of Entropy Cycloner [1.3] New Skill Tree Updated!

You might consider posting your gear and tree so I can fully help you out :P
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
deleted
Last edited by immoka12 on Nov 27, 2014, 1:43:46 PM
"
Etherfire wrote:
You might consider posting your gear and tree so I can fully help you out :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwvGgMSR6jI heres a vid for it if thats cool.
Well, now i see. In your character panel, click on the cyclone icon to see your cyclone tooltip. Right now, that 4k dps is your normal auto-attack dps. Also, get more life nodes on the tree ASAP before anything else, expecially the ones with chaos resist. They will help in reducing the degen from blood rage. Also, in your boots, replace spell echo with increased AoE.

I also recommend 4 linking your gloves so reduced mana is linked to purity of fire and herad of ash and hatred. Now, the important thing is to get at least one piece of gear with chaos resist, you will have hardly any degen after that.

I noticed that you aren't wearing any chest piece. Did you know that you can still wear a chest piece and level gems in it, though the armor itself will not be usable. The trick is to equip the chest piece and then equip the BoR.

Finally, if you aren't too comfortable using cyclone(i know i wasn't before), then feel free to use cleave. It still does a lot of dps and is a lot of fun.

If you have any more questions the feel free to PM me or message me in-game :P

This is a buff
alright, thanks for them tips man. Appreciate it.
Max block will now be impossible unless there's some new uniques coming which help in that regard. RIP WoE BoR.

This is a buff
I really hope you and Ogrec will be able to fix your builds somehow in 1.3.0
Good luck guys. I'll look after you.
Sorry my bad english, I'm not the native speaker. Please treat with understanding.

This is a buff

Same amount of block but a bit more life, regen, chaos res and similar amount of damage ( too lazy to calculate). of course, its a level 92 tree, so yeah. Just take out wrecking ball and Golem's Blood.

When the patch hits I will update with both trees. Not making a updates before seeing patch notes :D

This is a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info