[1.3.x] Zma_PWned Strike [1.3 Uber available]

Hi, I'm just wondering for the duelist. Where do get enough INT to equip any gems?

I'm suffering from lack of INT.

Thanks and hoping to hear from you.
IGN: Xudimijohu (Marauder)
IGN: UnfaithfulNecromancy (Witch)
IGN: Xodobiniwi (Shadow)
Last edited by arothhaas on Jan 27, 2015, 11:18:52 PM
Im dueslist too, and my problem is mana regen
"
turbopt wrote:
Im dueslist too, and my problem is mana regen

As for the mana regen issue, you can grab the Mind Drinker top right or equip gear that leech mana. I used to have the same issue with you.
Thanks for the help

Will ZMA update this once? cause i pmed asking him to make full duelist tree and get no answer

Can someone do it for this build? Cause its my first char ever
"
turbopt wrote:
Thanks for the help

Will ZMA update this once? cause i pmed asking him to make full duelist tree and get no answer

Can someone do it for this build? Cause its my first char ever

After testing out this build, I made some adjustment due to the issue with not enough stats to equip the gears.

Level 65
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAuR0V7Irw6UbKkITZL8xHfraKwYK9NmLsZU2E776nGbTK0yzp3Q06s_zFVvpnoHfXh3Z_K-OfMHzWikp9UUeNvwW1wuy0xWKs2-edqkcGNj3Ydm1suT61SKxmpn_z6izh7UEqC33jsbNwUha_idMmlXDVYeJd8lVLDkiMNhGWkBuQCg==

Level 75 (Mind Drinker)
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAuR0V7Irw6UbKkITZL8xHfraKwYK9NmLsZU2E776ndO0ZtHrvytMFLSzpYEvdDTqzkAr8xVuvVvpnoOCVd9eHdp-Cfyvjn1boMHzWikp9UUeNvwW1wuy0xWKs2-edqkcGNj3Ydvb8bWy5Pqc0tUisZqZ_8-os4e1BKgt947GzcFIWv4nTJpVw1WHiXfJVSw5IjDYRlpAb

with this you will have enough stats to equip Bino's Kitchen Knife with most of the gears. You may need additional Str from gears. At this level, you will have around 103 Str stats.
Last edited by arothhaas on Feb 10, 2015, 1:29:59 PM
My approximation of a ranger start.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm42v6wgu7YMZjgBe037veniu5wpI7gqbG6146_zFVvpnoLcXd9eHdoDhfyvjn-JeMHzWikp9OJZRR419jb_nVCP2BbUk_U2S1CPo1v_eMHEi6psmzerndN2oIQObtTIBbWxLeLt8wzqyGbVINj06QmXxykrPeqZ_8-rssOOEnarQCW-eYevtQSoLjAsOSMCcYqxsjC1Vgwnxs5ykelOxs3BSuXwRll3ypzT2_On-S1eHExa_idMHHpAbcNVHBgV9wON3ByaVlS5wVth2YeLw1ZoTuT5VS0lR29SsZow2LOF94wOHlWY=
Well, OP had no problems with mana because of his gloves, if you can't afford them (like most of us) u can drop 1 herald and pick the mana leech nodes or get it on your EQ.
at the moment the best assembly under Lightning Strike will ci version

Just want to say thanks for the Build. Its real fun!

Here are my items At the moment. 12-15Ex. Not Sure about it.

Spoiler

An idea what I should Upgrade next to increase DMG?

I feel a little squishy as well.
Any 2.0 love for this build? Could someone make a skilltree update?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info