Hideout of the Week Episode 6: The Battle-Scarred Oasis

1. omg! can't believe i got hidey of the week.

2. temple to rngesus: we sacrifice gear in there :P
my guild mate says rngesus wants quality gems. idk, seems to like the blue ones tho.

3. dancing naked also helps. rngesus gave me a bringer of rain for my last naked dance. seems to be working.
guild mate found 2 rhoa feathers, other guild mate has a knack with corrupting things. something's happening. :P

if you need to come dance, just send me a whisper. :D no official dance animation required. running around, twirling and jumping etc all quality.
I am the stone that the builder refused.
~~~~~

Last edited by LonePuppet on Oct 30, 2014, 7:17:31 PM
Spoiler
"
Nephalim wrote:
fisherman = instant hideout of the week?

Seems more like Portal microtransactions.

Cool hideout!

I believe every hideout needs Fishing, Catarina, and an RNG shrine ;)
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
Last edited by Ashen_Shugar_IV on Oct 30, 2014, 7:36:44 PM
Rhoasting his rhoa over a vaal sacrificial pit just can't be healthy. Isn't there some kind of a campfire available? :)
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Devilbane wrote:
I hope the decoraters will get some kind of appreciation for there efforts. ;) A little statue to showcase in their hides would be appropriate in my eyes.

I agree. Some sort of minor token/banner would be a nice reward for being featured. There should also be one for those that have had a feature in Build of the Week. Both of these could be applied retroactively.

IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Pretty fuckin bland IMO...
IGN: WeenieHuttSenior
US East
Damn - these Hidy's of the week show how much of a slacker I am in the hidy dept. I am impressed how much effort is put into this. After I zoomed into some of the tents I am even more impressed. Very Nice Work!! *Chris@GGG: I agree with the others. How about a banner to show that the player has a Hidy of the Week. Maybe throw them a bone too - like a fishing pole?
Last edited by ManWithAnAxe on Oct 31, 2014, 9:26:12 AM
Really liked that corrupted area to the left at the beginning, pretty well done.
Overall not too cluttered, not too empty, think its pretty good!
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Oct 31, 2014, 1:21:37 PM
Seriously, trees growing out of stone? What criteria did you use to make your choice GGG? Submit something?
"
Chromewarrior wrote:
when you put on the subtitles in the video it says "granting gay games" instead of grinding gear games lmao

Youtube is funny. Thank rngesus not "grunting".

"hi I'm Chris Wilson from granting gay games welcome to the sixth episode a fight over the week
the stash in gold stash been placed on these drugs and risk and by placing larger chess on top of them
various crashing benches have been placed around the high-dose"
Last edited by SunnyRay on Oct 31, 2014, 2:39:34 PM
"
terrex wrote:
That one is real cool.

Yes it is!
"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info