So who else is replaying diablo 2 with median xl's mod?

I also recently installed D2 with expansion (again :D ) Because i just needed some good old hack'n'slash until 0.9.3 comes up :D
In past, i mostly played Barbarian, but since PoE i started to love bow using chars, so this time i play with Amazon and it's hell of a fun. Shame D3 will be completely different game than D1 and 2.
Last edited by Molda on Oct 23, 2011, 10:16:44 AM
yes i am still playing D2 with the mod on i have bing playing it for many years lots a fun
I prefer Classic Diablo II and Diablo II: LoD.
already played D2 last month just to keep the boredom in check.
get smarter, go to www.khanacademy.org
haha, so it isnt just me then? I still kinda want to play poe tho, for the upgraded visuals (since D2 pretty much satisfies everything else for me)
Just got to Act 5 on Normal but stopped until ladder reset happens
slybacongaming.blogspot.com
youtube.com/slybacongaming
"
Imnersia wrote:

Awesome, someone else that plays that game :D, it doesnt seem to be as popular these days though..

It gave me a bad case of Repetitive Gaming syndrome about halfway through, which I never got from diablo.
Heck, i even played WoW for years and never got it as bad as i did from Titan quest.
"
Shadsy wrote:
"
Imnersia wrote:

Awesome, someone else that plays that game :D, it doesnt seem to be as popular these days though..

It gave me a bad case of Repetitive Gaming syndrome about halfway through, which I never got from diablo.
Heck, i even played WoW for years and never got it as bad as i did from Titan quest.

I got that with D2 after awhile, but not with medianxl, just the vanilla game
"
Shadsy wrote:
"
Imnersia wrote:

Hehe cool, I havent gotten that far into TQ yet but its pretty fun so far :P
late reply lol :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info