[2.0] SuperNova - whole screen 137K DPS Ice Nova | Atziri ez GGG featured

I think this is viable as a Templar, but I'm not sure what the priorities are.

Would you mind making a Templar build for a level 85 character? I'd love to swtich to this build if I can rather than make a new character.
Yeah templar witch and shadow all viable... just a few % pts separates them shadow best tho...For Templar you just change first 5 nodes of the witch build to templar - taking elemental instead of spell dam. You'll lose 2% ele/sp dam.
This is like 85
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUA2fwJqsCai4z53cBmPAWf3-98gpuaO5BVJy_sONWm7TxmnsAaGjiFfRZA42oWb_rStvr3po5kHRRYrl6lE3GPRuvuuJOnCFNSRZ2a4MaeEH8MfYLHKPr-Crc-QYf56Co4qW618jWS2L1QMNteEQ-smPfXm6FfKnRVVcY6WNsLgh4UsEwtSVHw1Y_67BjBxYhC8h1knev1Bx6VLl3yDkgRlnBSidNw1d-EQsOMNgL-YeJVSxa_JpXy4WNDPV9SU5eVTLPQ9UGWrrMsnAVCogAEsw==
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 7, 2015, 2:18:15 AM
That's awesome. Thank you very much.
i like your build.
mine is similar to yours except that i use EE so that enemies get -50% res and i tri curse them with assasins mark + ele weakness + frostbite, so in total they get around -150% res.
IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489
"
Perz wrote:
i like your build.
mine is similar to yours except that i use EE so that enemies get -50% res and i tri curse them with assasins mark + ele weakness + frostbite, so in total they get around -150% res.

Thanks prez
I will have to do something like this to do uber. I try 3x and fail because DPS not enough to quick kill with AB spam like CoC, SRS etc has. I will also switch gems to "high DPS variety" in OP for 100K base. Self caster very hard to do UBER. 99% not enough DPS but this maybe. But this type spec is more dangerous and has less utility. Without Warlords auto curse many map I can not do. Without inc AOE inside chest less mob get curse less easy to maintain powercharge mapping and less DPS on large area because not everyone get curse. Need to take 5 nodes for WoD and EE from someplace...usually less life or less Cast Speed. Basically I tried to build more utility and general survival.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 7, 2015, 12:50:52 PM
Is it that big of a hit to use nova/pen/added cold/conc/leech vs faster casting. I only have a 5l for now, but the staff is properly colored.

I wreck 73ish maps but seem to struggle a bit on higher content bosses.

Using a Geofri's for now til I get a decent corrupt on boots. And yea I need more life on gear.

Spoiler

Yeah you want faster cast over added cold in 5L

better freeze str and better DPS.

map bosses will remain a hastle until about 25K dps buffed using ice nova. I still swap to AB on 78 dom and 77 piety even with 41K ice nova.
Git R Dun!
i have a question u ever tryed sclod's?or have any idea on a ice nova using it?

i would like to try to build a round this with the lv30 spell echo staff
ING=FireKittenCat
Hmmm.. lots to give up for little DPS. That helm really only gives like 45% spell dam after 15% cast speed red.

Like life resist ES from a real helm. TBH w/o shield i had a hard time capping resists with rings and ammy needing CC CD stats and regen all falling into same category as resists do. Not to mention boots and chest only has like 10.

Maybe for non crit build it would work good though...Dont need crit rings and ammy can transfer some resits to rings and ammy and wear this helm. Check out the non crit variant in HC section and just build with your helmet.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 8, 2015, 3:48:36 PM
I only dont have 6l atm, however i keep trying out Added Cold damage and Cold Penetration, and i feel like Added cold does more. Im currently at 15.6 without Added and almost 20 with Added. Does the Penetration make that big of a difference even at this damage? I feel like it would be more beneficial if i was already at higher dps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info