[2.2]->[2.6] Pathfinder Budget / Lightning Arrow / 100% pierce / Crit / Infractem

i expect both answers to be 'yes'

Lightning Arrow gets a BIG boost in 2.0 - its quality gives chance to shock (10% at 20% quality). this is huge bonus.
Did you ever considering going for the Iron Grip keystone? Huge Power boost + nodes near it are quite good.
heya, i recently got my hands on a queen of the forest destiny leather, it's worth any good evasion rare. going to use it in the build ! otherwise, having a lot of fun for now ! really like the build idea !

Can I use this chest with this build?

R Life on hit?
R AFD
R WED
G LMP
G LA
B IAOE

Is life on hit good option or is there better?
IGN: KioneoneeR
Can u post how it leveling in passive tree, 20 lvl, 40 lvl , 60 lvl, or say it in words, please
Knock knock. Any idea for this build can exist in 2.0? Keep the gear and gems, maybe?
Hi

I was on a short hiatus (witcher etc) but this build is getting a 2.0 rehash

From ive briefly checked build is getting only stronger as the jewels and frenzy charges can provide a lot of extra damage while leech changes do not apply to this build at all.

Please give me like 1-2 days.

Ps. Keep the gear!!
Work In Progress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlVpURsAAyY
(cwdt setup used to detect damage only, it serves no other purpose)

Few notes:

- damage went WAY up due to frenzy charges: up to 23k with 5frenzy 3power + hatred/HoA/HoI. I actually might spec-out of some damage nodes as currently if i play correctly (pre-curse and keep charges up) it is a massacre (Domino unique minions getting 1-2shotted.. )

- reduced mana change is a bad one but.. the tree change is a nice one. Charisma Aura cluster is now easily accessible and allows 50+25+25% reservation with some mana to spare

- in this video i still have several passives to use and i still HAVENT decided if i go with Ondards/Arrow Dancing or not. This requires further testing.

- jewels.. there are many good jewels and some amazing jewels but so far on a day 3 of expansion i have dropped just 3 non-unique/non-quest-reward jewels. it is difficult to build on such stuff

- LMP/GMP - still not decided

Will update the first page + title probably on Wednesday after some more testing and tuning.

Lightning Arrow is BACK!

Build updated for 2.0

It is as good as ever with all its strengths intact and some unexpected buffs.

TODO: jewels. These are elusive and I do not like that 2-3 good jewels can make-or-break the build. It makes build guides very very difficult to 'stabilize'.

TODO: Arrow Dancing (aka Ondars). It is.. tempting. I'm testing it right now observing what act 4 mobs are using 'attacks' and assessing their 'danger level'. Most Bosses are spell-casters anyway so it does not affect boss fights much. Needs testing.
Firstly build looks awesome love some LA action certainly not getting the attention in my opinion the build deserves :D

My question is although this is intended to be a budget build once i have the basics when i obtain more currency what upgrades would you recommend?

After reading through Devoto's devotion seems like a interesting idea, are there any other uniques that would boost the build significantly(other than Carcass Jack)? (such as Doryani's invitation for example)

If it isn't too much to ask could you possibly post your gear as it is now for reference? If it has differed from the OP of course

Cheers :)
Last edited by TheMintImperial on Jul 22, 2015, 4:57:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info