Post here your patch 0.9.3 Screenshots <10 screenshots online>

I don't know if Alpha players are allowed to post Alpha screenshots? But when they do. Please post them here, We Beta players are dying to see some :)

Picture 1

Picture 2 shows a Ranger using the new skill "Rain of Arrows" in the newly revamped Terraces area.

Picture 3 shows a Witch using the Firestorm skill in the Forest as seen on our 0.9.3 Alpha realm. Also visible are the new flask icons (they're different for each base flask type). Existing areas like this have been upgraded with new vegetation and environments.

Picture 4 shows a Templar using a new unannounced skill in the Prison. If you kill a monster with this skill, it will convert the slain foe to fight on your side for a brief time. The monsters in this screenshot are enchanted by a physical damage reflection aura from a nearby rare monster.

Picture 5 are some new faces in town. I wonder what they're up to. (Tnx tpapp157)

Picture 6 is a ranger running for her life from some monkeys. There's a rare monkey in the group that's enchanting all the rest of them with faster movement speed. Of course, running in that situation is futile because they can run about twice as fast as I can. I nearly died there. (Tnx tpapp157)

"Picture 7 do you fear it? He sure does. I wouldnt want to end up like any of those corpses! (Tnx wakko)

Picture 8 got something stuck there, Mr. Spider? (Tnx wakko)

Picture 9 is a Witch using Spark to take down a zombie with an Energy Shield aura. (Tnx WhiteBoy88)

Picture 10 is a Templar using Shock Nova to take on a horde of skeletons and zombies that are empowered by 2 different auras. (Tnx WhiteBoy88)
To see Whiteboy88's threat click here
Nederlands? Voeg me toe: Tiems
Last edited by Tiems on Nov 7, 2011, 4:23:14 AM
Alphas are not allowed to post screenshots for us.

However, I would not be surprised to see more official screenshots and maybe a gameplay video once release gets closer.
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
"
IMDisappoint wrote:
Alphas are not allowed to post screenshots for us.

However, I would not be surprised to see more official screenshots and maybe a gameplay video once release gets closer.

Mhh that's a bummer, not even for the beta members?
Maybe GGG can post some here :P
We've been waiting for 93 so long... at least a tease and some information would be welcome =/
Closed beta player, August 2011
"
BitmapFrogs wrote:
We've been waiting for 93 so long... at least a tease and some information would be welcome =/

I hope that to :)
"
Tiems wrote:
Mhh that's a bummer, not even for the beta members?
Maybe GGG can post some here :P
Nope, sorry. Full nondisclosure for the alpha.

Maybe GGG will throw some more teasers out before the patch goes beta.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
You guys already have most of the information about the changes that are coming.

People will be happy to hear that zooming in the passive tree just got implemented yesterday. It's a feature a lot of people have been asking for. I'd show you a picture but the new passive tree is ultra top secret (mostly because it's quite a mess right now).
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:
You guys already have most of the information about the changes that are coming.

People will be happy to hear that zooming in the passive tree just got implemented yesterday. It's a feature a lot of people have been asking for. I'd show you a picture but the new passive tree is ultra top secret (mostly because it's quite a mess right now).

seeing ultra top secret makes me wanna see it even more.
Running isn't freedom. You should know that.
ighnaz - Thanks for the beta key!!!!
I HAVE NO MORE BETA KEYS!!
All I will say is that the fire is more awesome in 0.9.3

Still image doesn't really do it justice, looks great in motion.
Last edited by Malice on Oct 22, 2011, 1:25:42 AM
Im so excited for this patch, looks pretty sick.
....._______
..../...........\
...|.............|_____...._........…
...|......o................V..VVVVV..\
...|.............________________/
....\_______/

KEYSUS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info