Herald of Thunder and Three Dragons

"
YellowMage wrote:
Even tho' it's worded "YOU", the totems themselves shouldn't be excluded from having the secondary effect themselves. They get charges and crap like that...

They get Charges... assuming they can actually trigger the relevant Skill.
If you use Warlord's Mark, then whatever kills the enemy gets ECs. Totems get kills, totems get tough. Blood Rage on the other hand is active on the Character specifically, and Totems cannot score Frenzy Charges through that. The same goes for Heralds.
Totems should be excluded. They don't have the Herald Buff, so Herald cannot trigger off their kills.
I had a quick play with a Herald of Thunder and a Three Dragons bow setup this morning.

Sure, lightning was striking fairly often... But the damage felt extremely low. Like, not helping clear speed much if at all.

Edit: Also, the int requirement is pretty damn high too.
Last edited by davidnn5 on Oct 26, 2014, 8:15:33 PM
I remember omebody from GGG confirmed in the patch note topic that HoT doesn't work with Totems.
I am working toward Lost in Love with a new character, but it is slow going and even then there is only a chance of a Herald of Thunder drop. Anybody know where I can buy one. poe.xyz does not have it slotted yet. BTW I am playing an ARC witch and want to see the effect. . .
Im on the line where thing's like assasin's mark should be granting me power charge's for my totem's killing, They are my totem's, Which I indirectly cast to do damage.

I can live with it not working like that, But I don't understand the justification lol seem's retarded to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info