Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

"
bosis1 wrote:
Pretty sure that the more stash tabs you have. The more likely a mjornel or shavs will drop

bs. it depends entirely on playtime. and i'm the best counter example, around 200 tabs on my playing account and the only drop worth more than a chaos for my level 87 witch was a bringer of rain. thats it.
"
bosis1 wrote:
Pretty sure that the more stash tabs you have. The more likely a mjornel or shavs will drop.

Wtf is a mjornel? Sounds like some sort of expensive mushroom. +2 to making your pizza tasty.
Saved
damn it i had 5 points left, the 100 points pack wasnt enough, had to go for the 200 points :(
people, these discounts are approximately every third-fourth week of the month ... so they wait and do not buy them sooner ;)
"
chimpanzee wrote:
"
danisonxtc wrote:
chris why are you so stupid and convert remove only stashtabs to normal stashtabs, you loose around 50% of the sales.

lose*
and calling the awesome GGG lead dev Chris Wilson stupid won't get you anywhere.
On topic it's nice that those sales are frequent.

doing stupid things even makes smart ppl being stuipd
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
I've bought standard stash bundle just a few days before. I waited for a week or two to get the discount and a few days ago I said that I will buy it with normal price.
Is it possible I get the discount from that purchase I did?
I was wondering the same thing as above poster. I literally bought Premium Stash bundle like 1-2days before the sale :(
Was thinking of emailing support the same question but didn't have the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info