Beta Key RNG v2 Contest #10 [Finished]

I can't believe it, so fast.

Ohhh well, gratz :)
Last edited by KurzedMetal on Oct 20, 2011, 9:06:59 PM
Gratz mop321
Modulate -Skullfuck , tune to play POE
Anyway, thanks for this giveaway. Hope another one will come soon. :)
First rule: "I'm always right."
Second rule: "If you think, I'm not right, take a look on First rule."
Hey Alvana, where do you get all these keys? does other players donate them to you to make these forum games?
Last edited by KurzedMetal on Oct 20, 2011, 9:12:03 PM
"
KurzedMetal wrote:
Hey Alvana, where do you get all these keys? does other players donate them to you to make this forum games?

I don't recall any players donating anything to me :'(
"
Alvana wrote:
"
KurzedMetal wrote:
Hey Alvana, where do you get all these keys? does other players donate them to you to make this forum games?

Wouw, IIRC i played some of your puzzles (which i always solved by myself, late ofc, but i had loads of fun) and games already, i always thought you got keys from others players to "sponsor" your games. Did you personally get all those key invites?
Last edited by KurzedMetal on Oct 20, 2011, 9:14:30 PM
"
KurzedMetal wrote:
"
Alvana wrote:
"
KurzedMetal wrote:

Wouw, IIRC i played some of your puzzles (which i always solved by myself, late ofc, but i had loads of fun) and games already, i always thought you got keys from others players to "sponsor" your games. Did you personally get all those key invites?

That's correct.
Where was I when this happened!?
Nice, good job Alvana, not only because you are pretty selfless at giving away so many keys without asking anything, but because of expending your time on doing such awesome puzzles too :)
Really good job :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info