[1.3 Video Guide] Tanky Beginners End-Game Viable Crit Ice-Shot-Puncture Build! [HC/SC Viable]

First off, thank you for this guide.. I hadn't played POE for quite a while and decided to get back into it.. have been enjoying it a lot thus far!

I currently am at level 55 and am finding that my DPS is starting to hold me back a bit now. I haven't yet got all the right gem combinations, but what I'm wondering is what I could do to get my dps up some more besides spending on a bow.

I actually had my first exalt drop for me (after hundreds of hours played) but wish to hold onto it until I really need to upgrade to a nice 5 link high phys bow.

Currently with hatred I'm ~1500 Ice shot and ~1200 puncture.

Thanks for any suggestions!
"
Denezen wrote:
First off, thank you for this guide.. I hadn't played POE for quite a while and decided to get back into it.. have been enjoying it a lot thus far!

I currently am at level 55 and am finding that my DPS is starting to hold me back a bit now. I haven't yet got all the right gem combinations, but what I'm wondering is what I could do to get my dps up some more besides spending on a bow.

I actually had my first exalt drop for me (after hundreds of hours played) but wish to hold onto it until I really need to upgrade to a nice 5 link high phys bow.

Currently with hatred I'm ~1500 Ice shot and ~1200 puncture.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Thanks for the kind feedback.

Honestly mate you say it yourself. A better bow and the right skill links is what you need to focus on :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
I would recommend crafting yourself a decimation bow. Use the vendor recipe for increased physical % and craft from there
There is a Ziggy d video on it of your not familiar. It should help you out a ton
Favorable rolls are high flat phys, ipd and crit chance/multi.
Thank you for the replies fellas.

I will look into what you suggest, better bow and getting proper gems (I'm about 85% of the way, but have levelled the others that are not slotted properly, so there is that going for me.)

Is there a point where the DPS really starts to escalate? I realize a big part is the bow and what not, but at what level should the DPS get up past 5-6k?

What DPS did you guys find that you had at around my level 55-60?
I just would like something to contrast to so I know I'm not too far off..

Last edited by Denezen on Jan 20, 2015, 3:42:08 AM
Nice guide! Easy maps clearing, high speed.
How are you dealing with mana ? i've only seen the 1 mana node right at the beginning and none of your gear has any mana on it ?
"
RaWMSU wrote:
How are you dealing with mana ? i've only seen the 1 mana node right at the beginning and none of your gear has any mana on it ?

I rely on mana leech. Wurm's Molt is all I need.

I used a clarity aura untill my physical damage was sufficient to leech enough mana though :)
"
IceSword wrote:
Nice guide! Easy maps clearing, high speed.

Glad you like it, thanks for the feedback! :)
"
"
RaWMSU wrote:

I used a clarity aura until my physical damage was sufficient to leech enough mana though :)

ok I'm using a Wurm's Molt and clarity atm so i guess i'm just in the middle phase struggle with mana thanks for the reply :)
"
RaWMSU wrote:
"
"
RaWMSU wrote:

I used a clarity aura until my physical damage was sufficient to leech enough mana though :)

ok I'm using a Wurm's Molt and clarity atm so i guess i'm just in the middle phase struggle with mana thanks for the reply :)

No probs!

Yea mana was rough mid-game :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info