1.2.4 Patch Notes and Deployment Timeline

Time to buy 200 rains.
Fire makes the perfect blossom in the endless night.
FPS drop rain MTX.... lol
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Pay raise for Mark, most valuable dev! (No offense to the rest, you're all useful I'm sure.)

That out of the way, Herald of Ice will still benefit from spell damage increases even if it loses the tag, yes?
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Time to buy a few rain micro transactions and make sure that everyone going to my HO will have a long loading screen :^)
Tears of blood, aching heart,
My dear Isildria must depart.

[Keeper] Oath keepers - Friendly EU focused guild for experienced players More info @ thread ID; 1426886
IGN; Isildria
So the Original post was at 1:30am 21st. Does that mean he was talking about the work day on the 21st? or the 22nd? because 1:30am is basically still the 20th you are just up really late...

Would really like clarification on this as saying "Tomorrow Work day" at 1:30am could mean either the 21st or 22nd. Maybe just say the date in future its more precise.
Nice stuff! Too bad much of it isn't compatible with the intended theme of my HO. Let's hope these aren't too pricy! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
So your taking effects that have been in the game for a while made some a tad different and are going to CHARGE people? wtf , new level of laziness, those should be free, and the p2p hideout skins should be EPIC stuff never seen before...wtf ggg...im truely disappointed.
hit me up @sarrow lets have fun :D
"
The Dome already exists....if you don't know where you need to play the game a couple more times through. Besides, it seems arbitrary to say 'it already exists' -- they still put in the effort to make it initially and then optimize it for use in hideouts. There is nothing more optional than buying decorations for your hideout... and it is a great way to generate income for GGG while giving the player base something they have been specifically asking for.

On another note...what kind of potato are you playing on that rain=longer load times? Go buy and SSD for like 50-80$ and enter the 21st century. Can't post 'marketing links' but i'm sure you know where to buy stuff off the internet.

I would rather have the other one...
"
The Dome already exists....if you don't know where you need to play the game a couple more times through. Besides, it seems arbitrary to say 'it already exists' -- they still put in the effort to make it initially and then optimize it for use in hideouts. There is nothing more optional than buying decorations for your hideout... and it is a great way to generate income for GGG while giving the player base something they have been specifically asking for.

On another note...what kind of potato are you playing on that rain=longer load times? Go buy and SSD for like 50-80$ and enter the 21st century. Can't post 'marketing links' but i'm sure you know where to buy stuff off the internet.

You know I even notice longer load times with a SSD? Running on SATA 3 and with full speed, ofc.
Decorations are great but I would like to see GGG spending more development in alternate visual skill effects like Determination, Vitality, Haste and Grace auras, for example.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info