1.2.4 Patch Notes and Deployment Timeline

"
Redblade wrote:
"
Rain

How about fixing the performance issues related to the rain before selling it as a hideout decoration thus causing even more issues for players...

Agreed. I can't use Catarina's hideout for this reason. Can't stand the long load time. Slows down sharing dailies too. And I've got an ssd so I can imagine it's worse for others.
IGN: Frazetta
(つ。◕‿◕。)つ$ thanks for the hat gogogo, but what about desync? (つ。◕‿◕。)つ$
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts
When you really understand desync you will stop asking them to fix it.
I am so upset that I spent all my MTX today and now I found out I will be required to buy this fireplace! *Required because GGG rocks and keeps finding ways to provide reason to give cash towards a FTP game.
COOL
"
elvy wrote:
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
Don't really like the fact that most of those decorations are already part of the game..... They should just be free. The stuff like the energy dome though is pretty cool, that is what micro-transaction decorations should be.

They've given away their level design art pretty much completely and for free. Some of the hideouts people designed are flat out breathtaking.

Several months after releasing all that content they monetize a small selection of 'cool' ingame art.

And some guy still complains that this is too greedy. Oh internet!

[Removed by Support] Usually I agree that the people whining about MTX's are just being idiots. But in this case the fact is that most MTX's in the store right now had real effort put in to them to be specifically sold as a MTX, that is why are worth money, however a fireplace that was made 5 years ago to be part of the normal game with no thought or effort put in to it being a MTX and sold directly, in a system that otherwise has hundreds of similar assets for free, is ridiculous. They can copy and paste anything in this game, put a $5 price on it and make what is pretty much free money because the original work was never intended to be done for sales, it was done to just make the game better and then bring people in to the game to buy the real MTX's. It's double dipping.

But I don't blame them when people like you will buy it anyway.
Last edited by Jake_GGG on Oct 20, 2014, 11:22:43 PM
someone's wife left him
"
Sicyo wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:
"
Rain

How about fixing the performance issues related to the rain before selling it as a hideout decoration thus causing even more issues for players...

Agreed. I can't use Catarina's hideout for this reason. Can't stand the long load time. Slows down sharing dailies too. And I've got an ssd so I can imagine it's worse for others.

Could not agree more. I take forever to load in areas with rain and sometimes get disconnected on loading screens for these areas. Why add an option to enable rain in hideouts instead of adding an option to disable rain in normal areas? I can't even comprehend the logic here.

Good patch otherwise.
"
Redblade wrote:
"
Rain

I'm sure some people will now buy it just for that. To annoy others who got a 'toaster' pc...
"
Foewat wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:
"
Rain

I'm sure some people will now buy it just for that. To annoy others who got a 'toaster' pc...

The problem is that it's not just 'toaster' PCs that are affected...
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info