[1.3, BoTW S3/E10] The Arcane Archer - Chaos Arc by CantripN

Crit Damage nerf is ouch. Not sure how good this build will fare now, but we'll see.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Dec 12, 2014, 4:45:44 AM
is there a place where i can see the new 1.3 tree?

EDIT: still, using assassin's mark and shocked enemies the DPS is way highter then what it appears to be
and since we dont use shields (just rumi's got nerfed), we dont lose so much. AA is nerfed too, but i guess its not that of a difference on it
Last edited by anakkk on Dec 12, 2014, 9:25:17 AM
thank you for the build I'll prob give this a try in the new league :)
IGN: Gypsyi
GG AA nerf. What now?
I'd no doubt the build still works post 1.3, but I don't what it will do for DPS or defences. Looks like Crit is weaker by quite a bit, but WAY more Elemental Passives. AA is weaker, but it's not like it's a HUGE change.

I suspect DPS will be somewhat lower, but less spiky, as a result.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Dec 12, 2014, 2:37:02 PM
no "official" tree yet? i made one, which surprisingly had to be focused on regen
so squishy it hurts!
IGN: Gypsyi
anyone else struggling with mana regen now? cant reach 240 mana/s now, ill have to go after es/mana gear
What changes would you do to the passive tree if you were wanting to use lightning tendrils instead of arc?

I grabbed AoE nodes but anything else I would need to change from your 1.3 tree?

My current gear:

Need better belt will need to either drop the rainbow strides or thunderfists out for better RES versions as my fire Res is not capped and cold/lightning barely exceed Max amount.
Got 3k life with current belt 2.7k with out it but still feel really squishy. Total DPS is over 29k with power charges and no spell nodes.
My options are drop tendrils and go arc or instead go lightning arrow. reargaurd is the only quiver I have so not quite the best choice...

Forgot to mention I am using the shadow for this build.

Cheers
LGW
Last edited by LordGreywolf on Dec 20, 2014, 3:29:46 AM
Just tried this build with my free resepcc as i had all the gears already

i have to say it droped tremendously in damage lost like 10k due to crit dmg gem /passive nerfs
also if you dont have a 21 arc with +4 empower and this +1 tabula the damage of arc will be pretty weak

plus the build is ultra squishy, the last time played such a squish build was in open beta where i didnt know anything about defense mechanics AA is good but doesnt help if rare pack of devourers pop up and life is your only defense in this moment.

In summary i cant recommend this build in 1.3, the look of purple shocked enemies on the ground is beautiful but a dead witch deals no damage. Also for its cost there are a lot cheaper/faster clearspeed lightning builds out there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info