[2.1 Ghazzy - Summoner Guides] High Budget Builds

i wonder if this is HC viable build :P just popped to my mind.
"
Ghazzy wrote:
What is the budget for Uber Atziri build?
I have quite a bit to spend but it isn't rediculous like multiple mirrors or multiple hundreds of ex. Say around 100ex give or take.
I have already:
*x Pledge of Hands

Hey!

Pardon the late response, been super busy!
Soooo.. here we go;

Uber Atziri is recommended to use Empower lvl 4, SRS lvl 21, Shavs, at least 7k+ ES preferably 9k+ but its all about execution tbh.
With the shavs price drop and +3 or Pledge prices roughly 100ex should be more than enough atm for this build to make it doable.

The zombies are more for mapping as the build is a pure glasscannon, you can have them for uber mapping and such but no need to bother them in a +2 min helmet for that focus tbh.
Jewels should have:
Minion Damage > Cast speed > Cast speed =/= Spell cost reduction

No more ES nodes than displayed in the guide, prio jewels over cast speed nodes and get jewels with cast speed!

I hope this helped, im available live as well for smaller questions! :)

I have pledge with culling strike 20/23, melee physical 21/20, srs 21/20, melee splash 20/20, minion damage 20/20, empower 3 (getting 4 soon) and I have mana problems. I bought sevral jewels (5?) with mana reduction and now I can cast fine but not with vaal haste. Only one of these jewels have cast speed and it was quite costly. How do you get enough mana regen? I have all the nodes in the guide for that. I also wonder about es, I have 6.3k with discipline 21, is this enough? All of my armour pieces are pretty high es multiple ex items. How do you get to 9k or even 7k with out mirrored items? Maybe my jewellery is lacking both es and mana regen (it has no regen and low rolls for % es). Take a look at my profile it isn't private, TehNegromancer is the characters name. Thanks!
"
Drikon wrote:
i wonder if this is HC viable build :P just popped to my mind.

This build was mainly created to reach the highest possible DPS, i would not recommend this vs Uber in hardcore, no. For hardcore mapping sure, just play safe ;)

"
"
Ghazzy wrote:
What is the budget for Uber Atziri build?
I have quite a bit to spend but it isn't rediculous like multiple mirrors or multiple hundreds of ex. Say around 100ex give or take.
I have already:
*x Pledge of Hands

Hey!

Pardon the late response, been super busy!
Soooo.. here we go;

Uber Atziri is recommended to use Empower lvl 4, SRS lvl 21, Shavs, at least 7k+ ES preferably 9k+ but its all about execution tbh.
With the shavs price drop and +3 or Pledge prices roughly 100ex should be more than enough atm for this build to make it doable.

The zombies are more for mapping as the build is a pure glasscannon, you can have them for uber mapping and such but no need to bother them in a +2 min helmet for that focus tbh.
Jewels should have:
Minion Damage > Cast speed > Cast speed =/= Spell cost reduction

No more ES nodes than displayed in the guide, prio jewels over cast speed nodes and get jewels with cast speed!

I hope this helped, im available live as well for smaller questions! :)

I have pledge with culling strike 20/23, melee physical 21/20, srs 21/20, melee splash 20/20, minion damage 20/20, empower 3 (getting 4 soon) and I have mana problems. I bought sevral jewels (5?) with mana reduction and now I can cast fine but not with vaal haste. Only one of these jewels have cast speed and it was quite costly. How do you get enough mana regen? I have all the nodes in the guide for that. I also wonder about es, I have 6.3k with discipline 21, is this enough? All of my armour pieces are pretty high es multiple ex items. How do you get to 9k or even 7k with out mirrored items? Maybe my jewellery is lacking both es and mana regen (it has no regen and low rolls for % es). Take a look at my profile it isn't private, TehNegromancer is the characters name. Thanks!

6.3k ES is VERY LOW i recommend at least 8k+ tbh but if you play super carefully, 6k+ is doable.. not comfortable, but doable.
Jewels should not focus on ES or mana regen, it should be focusing on Minion Damage, cast speed and if you get reduced spell cost after those 2 mods its nice as well.

Your gear should cover mana regen and the ES to reach the desired numbers, hence it being a high budget build :)
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
so i have been playing low Life srs for quite a while in std now and i finally hit a stop where i cannot upgrade my gear more
so far i have been able to down uber without any large issues at all about 140 times now,

also i achived 8k es
after some tweeking
the +3 staff is also been used in my spec without specing into some extra mana regen infact
i have unspeced the first Three mana regen nodes on the witch tree in favour of getting two es nodes and a fire resistance node

i would have taken the Three cast speed nodes above melding but i cannot sustain the mana regen just yet

also i did play low Life srs from level 63 all the way to 100 witch was a pain but Worth it

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAO4D7g18EVAXLxg8GFYZihqPGyUc3B0UHU8dqh2-HxgksCj6Kk0qUyzpLR8tqC9vM4c1uTeDPC0_J0GHRnFKyEuuTLNNuVFMUftSKVXWVeBXyVhaWW1akVxrXIpewF-YX7BilWTnaqxr220Zb55wu3vDfVt_xoCkgseC5IMJg1-DzIRIhMWFYIaziFqKr48aj0aQEZMnlSCYrZuhm7WgQqEvoqOm66cIpyuofarErEexkLJwtAy3PriTvSe-gL6KwcXB88M6w23KSsrTzLzNFs8y0B_T-9kT2VvfiuGI6QLquuvu7Bjsiu_r9tr31_no-tL7Cf5J?accountName=Rinkeil&characterName=Rinkeil

also i do use two vaal disciplines for uber since i get the chance to fill them during the uber run incase i screw up big time during a mirror split

any feedback would be lovely
Last edited by Rinkeil on Nov 2, 2015, 4:40:11 AM
also after some digging i noticed that if you are able to somehow get insane enough unset rings with -8 mana cost of skills you could pretty much drop all the mana regen/mana cost reduction nodes on the skill tree in favour of pathing down twoards the templar jewel node haswell has takeing elemental domination and nimbleness
"
Rinkeil wrote:
so i have been playing low Life srs for quite a while in std now and i finally hit a stop where i cannot upgrade my gear more
so far i have been able to down uber without any large issues at all about 140 times now,

also i achived 8k es
after some tweeking
the +3 staff is also been used in my spec without specing into some extra mana regen infact
i have unspeced the first Three mana regen nodes on the witch tree in favour of getting two es nodes and a fire resistance node

i would have taken the Three cast speed nodes above melding but i cannot sustain the mana regen just yet

also i did play low Life srs from level 63 all the way to 100 witch was a pain but Worth it

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAO4D7g18EVAXLxg8GFYZihqPGyUc3B0UHU8dqh2-HxgksCj6Kk0qUyzpLR8tqC9vM4c1uTeDPC0_J0GHRnFKyEuuTLNNuVFMUftSKVXWVeBXyVhaWW1akVxrXIpewF-YX7BilWTnaqxr220Zb55wu3vDfVt_xoCkgseC5IMJg1-DzIRIhMWFYIaziFqKr48aj0aQEZMnlSCYrZuhm7WgQqEvoqOm66cIpyuofarErEexkLJwtAy3PriTvSe-gL6KwcXB88M6w23KSsrTzLzNFs8y0B_T-9kT2VvfiuGI6QLquuvu7Bjsiu_r9tr31_no-tL7Cf5J?accountName=Rinkeil&characterName=Rinkeil

also i do use two vaal disciplines for uber since i get the chance to fill them during the uber run incase i screw up big time during a mirror split

any feedback would be lovely

"
Rinkeil wrote:
also after some digging i noticed that if you are able to somehow get insane enough unset rings with -8 mana cost of skills you could pretty much drop all the mana regen/mana cost reduction nodes on the skill tree in favour of pathing down twoards the templar jewel node haswell has takeing elemental domination and nimbleness

You are still required to use Dynamo, Dreamer, which are fine, but why in gods name are you using the extra fire resistance? And why use the extra ES nodes?

The build is designed to kill things before they touch you, the extra ES gained from those 2 spare nodes you've invested in will 99.99% of the times never make a difference for you. Atziri can hit you for up to 9-9.7k crit damage which is the sweet spot but around 7-8k is fine as long as she doesn't crit or combo you. Removing these 32 points will give you more points to invest in other places, such as cast speed and/or if you have the possibility of removing the spare mana next to dreamer and the spare one next to Dynamo, make room for more jewel slots as well. A jewel that should have Minion Damage, and could have cast speed / reduced spell cost / resistance seeing as you are still in need of that?

Gear wise feedback;
The belt should be replaced with a rare belt including resistances for you, this will make gearing all your other pieces much smoother and more effecient, you can get minion damage on gloves but isn't really needed as you want to focus on ES there but its a matter of taste.
The jeweleries can be adjusted to include cast speed and/or elreon unsets like you mentioned, preferably again with cast speed etc etc depending on what your limitations are currency wise :)

There seems to be a lot of room for upgrades if you ask me. The char i used for this build had 10,000 ES, original mirror service items and i still had room for upgrades via jewelery crafting and belt crafts etc etc :)

In the end, you have Uber Atziri on farm, the question would be;
"Do you feel the need to upgrade?" I doubt it...
"Do you want to upgrade?" Thats up to you, i personally love to minmax the builds i play :)

Love the feedback, everything looks solid to me with the mentioned upgrade availabilities above!
thank you for the feedback

since the leauges did blend once again i were able to finally end the carfting on a ring i wanted for a month now

also i were able to do some tweeking however i meet an issue

should i go for Another jewel for 4 Points or should i keep the 16% cast speed seen on the new tree

to fix the resistance issues i had to swap the gloves and the belt that are seen in my previous gear showcase

the new ones are these

also when it comes to the skill tree heres the new layout i did some tweeking and seeing how much i could sustain without some mana nodes since i am also in love with min maxing builds

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAO4D7g18EVAW8xcvGDwYVhmKGo8bJRzcHRQdTx2qHb4fGCSwJjwo-ipNKlMsnCzpLR8tqC9vL50zhzW5PC0_J0GHRnFKyEuuTLNNuVFMUftSKVXWVeBXyVhaWW1akVxrXIpewF-YX7BilWTnaqxr220Zb55wu3vDfVt_xoCkgseDCYNfg8yESITFhWCGs4haiq-PGo9GkBGTJ5UgmK2boZu1oS-io6cIpyuofarErEexkLJwtAy3PriTvSe-gL6KwcXB88M6w23KSsrTzLzNFs8y0B_T-9kT2VvfiuGI6QLquuvu7Bjsiu_r9tr31_no-tL7Cf5J?accountName=Rinkeil&characterName=Rinkeil

edit: energi shield wise i droped 500 of the total amount so it's not a big deal also why i speced into the fire resistance node Beforehand was because i noticed that my build was so minmaxed that if i speced into any cast speed i wouldn't have been able to sustain the vaal hasted multistrike srs now thats not an issue so i unspeced and swaped gear
Last edited by Rinkeil on Nov 3, 2015, 3:58:26 AM
Looking sexy as F* Rink! :)

Keep up the great work bro!
Ghazzy i have some questions:
1) regarding the suggested passive tree, why do you value 10% minion health (near lord of the dead notable) over the 5% max es + 10 shield regen node (near arcane focus)?

2) do you still consider pledge of hands better than a +3 staff, i saw you crafting +3 staffs "recently" or are they pretty much on par?

3) for mapping would you consider minion speed over culling strike as the srs do enough damage but you greatly lessen the time gap for the srs to kill their targets?

4) are zombies really worth the hassle and gem slots as you have next to no minion life/regen?

i am currently leveling the build with an old character, but i have to say the srs playstyle is a bit awkward. e.g. i had to go back to normal for the act 4 quest and my srs killed anything on touch, but there seems to be a slight gap of ~1sec until the srs activate their ai, dunno why this bothers me that much. i have a couple of other minor issues with the playstyle but maybe it will grow on me later.
Last edited by tesb on Nov 6, 2015, 10:52:25 PM
"
tesb wrote:
Ghazzy i have some questions:
1) regarding the suggested passive tree, why do you value 10% minion health (near lord of the dead notable) over the 5% max es + 10 shield regen node (near arcane focus)?

2) do you still consider pledge of hands better than a +3 staff, i saw you crafting +3 staffs "recently" or are they pretty much on par?

3) for mapping would you consider minion speed over culling strike as the srs do enough damage but you greatly lessen the time gap for the srs to kill their targets?

4) are zombies really worth the hassle and gem slots as you have next to no minion life/regen?

i am currently leveling the build with an old character, but i have to say the srs playstyle is a bit awkward. e.g. i had to go back to normal for the act 4 quest and my srs killed anything on touch, but there seems to be a slight gap of ~1sec until the srs activate their ai, dunno why this bothers me that much. i have a couple of other minor issues with the playstyle but maybe it will grow on me later.

Hey, sure!

1) Which build are you refering to? If its the SRS build then change that directly! If its not then the minion life is actually being used.

2) I crafted the +3 since i wanted to use the Blood Magic mod on it using a life based SRS which i will most likely release a guide for in the build compendium! The difference in the end is very small between the 2 staves.

3) 20% Quality SRS with Flesh Offering and haste up is caping their movement speed long ago, so no.

4) If you wish to have a good meatshield infront of you, then yes. I am currently testing another type of meatshield for map focused SRS build on stream atm:
"CWDT + Summon Skeletons" + Spell Totem/Skeletons (this goes without EE which isn't really needed when mapping but obviously helps.) The meatshields are actually doing pretty fine so far. Only reached t6 maps so far in the tempHC league, will release a guide including this if it works well on t12+ maps.

The SRS playstyle is an aquired taste, you'll get used to the minor things eventually, these are all things I've reported to GGG for the past 2 years including permanent minions of course and yet, nothing is being made to sort these things out. It breaks my heart. Not even when SRS reached the point of being BOTM nothing was made to sort these issues. Not even when classic summoner became super popular...

I don't know what else i can do but to continue to whine to GGG hoping they'll eventually solve at least 10% of the bugs/issues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info