Farming Beta Keys

"
fishboy11 wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
postosuchus wrote:
i think even if you could create multiple accounts for the beta keys, the chances of you scoring them on any of them would be pretty much slim to none. it would increase your odds though.
There are measures in place to prevent multiple accounts increasing your chances. They are not foolproof, but we try to make to difficult.

what about if someone on the same ip address has an account?? my neighbour uses the same router as me and has an account, will that affect my chances of getting a beta key??

There is leeway for people of the same households... what it prevents is people making large numbers of accounts getting multiple chances for a key. It does this silently though, and only works in the most common cases that are technologically feasible to detect.

If someone happens to have a dozen brothers and sisters and neighbors and friends... you prolly need more lines ;)
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
"
zeto wrote:
If someone happens to have a dozen brothers and sisters and neighbors and friends... you prolly need more lines ;)

I'd recommend birth control instead. :P
Join the Veterans of War! See the thread in Off-topic for details.
"
"
zeto wrote:

I'd recommend birth control instead. :P

LOL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info