[US][SC] | Discord | DÓGÉ Recruiting Experienced Active Players (150/170)

Looking for guild to share masters, map swapping, etc.

Done all content in game. Reached 40 challenges (but usually stop at around 36), have many 90+ chars, etc. See profile for any other details.

IGN: WakaWakaSummoner

(not going to be playing summoner in bestiary btw)
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Looking for guild to share masters, map swapping, etc.

Done all content in game. Reached 40 challenges (but usually stop at around 36), have many 90+ chars, etc. See profile for any other details.

IGN: WakaWakaSummoner

(not going to be playing summoner in bestiary btw)

Invitation sent to you in game. Welcome!
Thanks!
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Mar 2, 2018, 2:36:38 PM
Hey, are you guys still recruiting? I started playing back in 2013 but started playing a lot more in Harbinger League, so I decided it would be fun to join a guild. I play mostly on the weekends and sometimes later at night. So far I have mostly played solo, but looking forward to having a community.

IGN: IkenoXamos
bump
Hey,

I'm interested in joining. I started playing in Open Beta but took some time off and began again in Breach. I've been playing ever since.

Been looking for people to map and play with. Based out of California, US.

IGN: StormDeadEyeOP
StormEth
IGN: Briskino

Played the game to 90+ every league since Talisman and 95 past 2 leagues. Looking for a community to map with and complete challenges with.
IGN: Steam313

Looking for a community to join to help with learning more about the game, Played pretty hard with Legacy League and here in Bestiary. Looking to find more league mates to make the grind less solo demanding (willing to run curse/aura/minion bot characters). I enjoy a support play-style and am currently level 91 in bestiary with the dancing duo Jugg and played a TS-Barrage Crit-Finder solo in previous leagues.
Still recruiting? Was hoping to join a guild again. Hopefully one that is active in game chat not just discord and has some members that are online in Prime West Coast USA playing hours. Been playing for a few years. Tend to get toons to 90 or so, get bored and re-roll, so a guild with a bunch of like-minded people to progress with would be amazing.

IGN: PokeBrawler
Last edited by prescben on May 1, 2018, 11:35:38 PM
Incursion hype

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info