[US][SC] | Discord | DÓGÉ Recruiting Experienced Active Players (150/170)

Interested in joining, been playing for about 7 months now. Still learning the game but I love learning new things. :)

IGN: ScarfofWonder
"
ScarfofWonder wrote:
Interested in joining, been playing for about 7 months now. Still learning the game but I love learning new things. :)

IGN: ScarfofWonder

Hope to see you in game!
IGN: Fourist
Bump
up
up
Hello everyone :)

Im an 8 month experienced POE player that started torment league a few days ago, IGN SiphonStab lvl 57 flicker strike shadow, rushing to start maps meanwhile im looking for an active friendly guild like yours that i can bond with and share this awsome game.

IGN SiphonStab
Hi there. I'm a long time player since the game was in it's infancy. I have always played hardcore and hardcore leagues. I feel like I'm done with hardcore as of now and i'm interested in playing the new softcore league and joining your guild.

IGN: Bryr
IGN: KingJamesIII

Excited to join and meet people that love PoE as much as i do, took a couple month break due to health issues but got back into this game as soon i felt better. Played since closed beta, enjoy theory crafting and have a headset
bump
Hey guys,

Been playing the game since Open Beta on and off. Currently playing in Torment league. Always love helping other guild mates. Will often offer trades to guild members for a cheaper price then i would for others. Although i do like to play solo. I do like to do rotations, help with builds, and really help anyone in general to the best of my abilities. Would love to join the guild. Also have a headset if you folks have any kind of teamspeak, Raid call Ect...

IGN is Dilyn

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info