Hall of Grandmasters Development Update 3

"
As a side note, 26 people have completed 8/8 challenges in the Rampage/Beyond challenge leagues.

Thought it would have been more by now as we're 3 in guild with it.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
Redblade wrote:
"
As a side note, 26 people have completed 8/8 challenges in the Rampage/Beyond challenge leagues.

Thought it would have been more by now as we're 3 in guild with it.

Not everybody can no-life the game or feel like they want to grind their ass off really.
I went pretty hard on it in Nemesis, but the Unique items collection killed it for me.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
Nice to see that GGG are still developing under the pretence that this game can handle such fights.

What an utter mess of overgear check and desync this will be.
Casually casual.

I bet most if not all of the enemies will have butterfly wings on them.

Should be renamed to Hall of butterflies :P
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I hope you will optimalize this fights for melee characters too...
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
tackle70 wrote:
I can't wait to see the first grandmaster that's running some sort of uber low life build that can just get culled in 1-shot.

this :)
Please quit wasting valuable resources on developing this silly thing. Get to work on the core game. You planned on putting out one new act a year, and we've seen nothing on that.
Wow very nice fight .. exciting stuff :D

On another note, .. I usually read through almost every comment ..
Even in this thread there are some very negative comments, and it's not constructive criticism even.. it's just pure negativity.

Please stop the C R A P comments (like "stop wasting resources developing this") that dont even make sense .. just post criticism that is constructive and make sense.
That just needed to be said. Any flames will not be replied to.

Last edited by JdKhan on Oct 8, 2014, 7:12:58 AM
This map will be definitely skiped on hardcore leagues. :P

I'm preparing my Shadow critical EK for upload, level 88 yet and farming good gear, standard league. I want to remind the players of the Black Spider boss invasion pré-nerf... ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEQOyHKiNpM
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Oct 8, 2014, 8:14:50 AM
aw yea, even the npcs get plastic wings

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info