[Beyond] K19's CI Crit Ice Spear - Perma Freeze Bosses (10k+ ES)

Try putting up a video of an entire map run, instead of just the boss, I know Id be interested in seeing that :)
ign: Kapswag
"
Kavsen wrote:
Try putting up a video of an entire map run, instead of just the boss, I know Id be interested in seeing that :)

Will do, I recorded a couple of maps the other day, but they were all jumpy and not worth uploading, ill re record some tonight hopefully.
IGN - Kinespear
gorge clear video is currently uploading.
IGN - Kinespear
video's up
IGN - Kinespear
So, My added cold gem hit 20, I tried it out and chromed my chest, and though I did like the boss swap of cold pen + added cold (and putting Echo back in for ele prolif) the lost of cast speed while mapping really felt horrible.

I think added lightning vs added cold will just depend on whether you can shock the boss for long enough. Personally I prefer the extra cast speed over running cold pen all the time. Its pretty close though!
IGN - Kinespear
uploading plateau clear soon
IGN - Kinespear
Plat clear uploading and linked in video's Tooltips updated.
IGN - Kinespear
recorded 78 courtyard solo with boss, had windows aero on. RIP FPS
IGN - Kinespear
Hello!

It seems i have better items, but only 5l armor, more ES nodes, but only i have 6800 ES not 10k! How? LoooL
"
Nyisz wrote:
Hello!

It seems i have better items, but only 5l armor, more ES nodes, but only i have 6800 ES not 10k! How? LoooL

are you running discipline?

have you crafted %Es onto your rings?

Is this testing? or have you already specced into CI? as thats 15% more es

How much Intelligence do you have?

Also - if you want to link your tree/gear it would be easier to see.

I've got up to 11.6k Es now, so if you have better gear/more es nodes - something must be wrong.
IGN - Kinespear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info