Necromancer

Look, I don't know about you guys, but in D2, I was most impressed with the Necromancer. It was very enjoyable playing a character like him (also enjoyed the Druid in the LOD expansion).
So the third character is most probably going to be some sort of a wizard/mage. I am really hoping that they bring in the necromancer in some form for this game (as one of the three "mixed class" characters.
Last bumped on Feb 16, 2014, 9:14:44 PM
Hi, I provided some information about summoning in this thread
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I also like necromancy.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
So irresponsible.

...Still laughed. :)
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
God damn this one hell of a necro thread. You must like necromancy Clive.

BTW I love the term of servers going down as Clive'd. Im sure you remember that thread =)
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
"Path of Exile is now clive!"

"Will we lose our chars when the game goes clive?"
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
I'll make use of bumped thread (I like necro aswell :P ).
Why did you resing from dex/str based summons?
Fun thread is fun!
Dirty, yet effective :)
You are now Distinguished in Sailing!
Your ranking has gone up to Master in your archipelago!
"
ThorOtheBIG wrote:
God damn this one hell of a necro thread. You must like necromancy Clive.

BTW I love the term of servers going down as Clive'd. Im sure you remember that thread =)

Yeah it is hard for me to rage when I die from a disconnect. Who am I going to blame?
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info