Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

HOARDERS!!!

HOARDERS EVERYWHERE!!!

instead of being butthurt try to trade or vendor-sell the million items you got and never touch.
It will feel liberating even though you feel good items are being lost, just ask yourself this;

If the items are so great then why haven't you touched them yet?

And you can't fool me by saying you need it for that other build you are going to make eventually... some day..
You hoarders probably got more then enough for a new build.

Spoiler
P.S. I loved your new hideout
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Last edited by Starball on Oct 5, 2014, 5:26:49 AM
Make an offer for one stash please, i don't need six...
Last edited by stripe666 on Oct 5, 2014, 7:34:58 AM
"
Starball wrote:

instead of being butthurt try to trade or vendor-sell the million items you got and never touch.
It will feel liberating even though you feel good items are being lost, just ask yourself this;

If the items are so great then why haven't you touched them yet?

That's what I'm wondering as well. A bundle has 6 tabs, yet the people complaining here report that even that's not enough to get empty extra tabs. So that means that they must have at least 6 remove only tabs. If you have so many tabs full of items from finished leagues, surely some of those items would turn out to be redundant? For example, how many one handed melee weapons are really needed? How many copies of the same skill gem?

What are all these items?
Last edited by Revy_Slan on Oct 5, 2014, 9:12:00 AM
It's irrelevant why you have remove only tabs or what you hoard.

For unclear reasons GGG changed how buying tabs behaves, you dont get extra tabs (as stated in shop), but insted buy back occupied space. Moreover, you cant even choose which tab gets converted. Such half-assed changes should not be suported with your money, if you wish this game to evolve from mediocrity, period.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Oct 5, 2014, 10:56:19 AM
"
morbo wrote:

For unclear reasons GGG changed how buying tabs behaves, you dont get extra tabs (as stated in shop), but insted buy back occupied space. Moreover, you cant even choose which tab gets converted. Such half-assed changes should not be suported with your money, if you wish this game to evolve from mediocrity, period.

You are not just buying back occupied space you upgrade a 1-time storage only tab to an interactive permanent tab.
I thought that GGG stated a while ago that they want to get rid of RO tabs being used as long term storage tabs. They were not designed for that use and interrupt in players in their playstyle.

and about "if you wish this game to evolve from mediocrity" you should not look towards GGG but look at yourself first.
If you wish to become a good player with a healthy currency flow you yourself should not take half-assed decisions by hoarding lots of items and keeping so many RO tabs that hardly ever get used.
You are only creating obstacles for yourself then come to QQ on the forums if it backfires.
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
"
morbo wrote:

For unclear reasons GGG changed how buying tabs behaves,

How unclear is it? One of the people voicing unhappiness over the current setup said on page 2 that
"
wind77 wrote:
GGG mentioned that the "unlocking old tabs and not giving new extra tabs" was "in response to feedback from players about how long it took to transfer items out of remove only tabs upon purchasing new ones."

"
morbo wrote:
you dont get extra tabs (as stated in shop), but insted buy back occupied space. Moreover, you cant even choose which tab gets converted. Such half-assed changes should not be suported with your money, if you wish this game to evolve from mediocrity, period.

The description being inaccurate is a legitimate concern. And depending on GGG policy, an inability to influence which tabs get opened up this way might be as well, or it might be exactly as it should be.

As for calling it half-assed changes and a state of mediocrity, that's only your opinion. But you stated yourself that it is unclear why GGG arranged it this way. So maybe you should consider: a) why it is how it is, b) if there isn't a way to minimize that problem from your side instead of having developers cater to you specifically, c) that you're entitled to your opinion, but that you're not the center of the universe.

Nuance and humility can go a long way. Of course transparency and good game design when it comes to the concerns of the players doesn't hurt either, but that means all players. And in the end it is still GGG's game, so some level of direction should be expected.
Last edited by Revy_Slan on Oct 5, 2014, 11:43:38 AM
I'm fine with the amount of tabs I purchased before this bad re-design was introduced, so I dont really care. I'm just pissed at GGG, that they keep introducing bad design in this already unpolished product. Such actions simply should not be supported with money, if you want the game to become better.

Nowhere is stated that you should vacate your read-only tabs within XX-XX-XXXX date. Nowhere is stated that they represent short-term storage only. So it's fair to assume that they are meant for indefinite, long-term storage.

Most of the cash I've spend on this game went into stash tabs. But with this change I dont have a reason to ever buy them again. I already have occupied space. Not to mention that the inability to even choose which tabs get converted is crap design.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I'm returning after almost a year away from PoE.
Before buying the stash tabs this time, i decided to read about it in this forum thread.
Lucky i read about it, or i would be confused as to why i am not getting "6 extra" tabs.

That being said, i dont mind at all about RO tabs being converted.
I think it's a good move.

However, the description in shop for stash tabs should include a line mentioning about RO tabs being converted when you purchase new tabs.
This would be helpful for returning players, and could solve the complaints, since it would be already stated clearly in description before purchase.

Just my 2 cents.
Last edited by JdKhan on Oct 5, 2014, 2:59:15 PM
Thanks! got my self some more stash tabs just to support the community
IGN Contact: luckyonel||ChokeYoChicken||ChokeYoFamily||ChokeYoHamster||ChokeYoGorilla
Last edited by luckyonel on Oct 6, 2014, 3:40:36 AM
Hi, some future date for a discount?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info