Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

The remove-only rage confuses the hell out of me. Are people just keeping this stuff in RO tabs, never to touch it? Because uh... eventually the items have to come out of the RO tab if you want to use them.

Are we seriously raging over free tabs? Make mules, take the stuff out, THEN buy tabs.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Last edited by Antnee on Oct 4, 2014, 12:18:14 PM
"
Antnee wrote:
The remove-only rage confuses the hell out of me. Are people just keeping this stuff in RO tabs, never to touch it? Because uh... eventually the items have to come out of the RO tab if you want to use them.

Are we seriously raging over free tabs? Make mules, take the stuff out, THEN buy tabs.

Players need new tabs cuz they dun have immediate needs of the items, so why bother to spend time to take them out and arrange in similar pattern like the RO tabs?
However, they need new tabs for new loots.

and u do know there is limit to max toons u can create?
and making more toons beyond limit, u need to PAY again.

so yes, we're back to the RO issue again.
"
wind77 wrote:
"
Antnee wrote:

Players need new tabs cuz they dun have immediate needs of the items, so why bother to spend time to take them out and arrange in similar pattern like the RO tabs?
However, they need new tabs for new loots.

and u do know there is limit to max toons u can create?
and making more toons beyond limit, u need to PAY again.

so yes, we're back to the RO issue again.

There is no limit on the number of accounts you can make. It's a pain in the ass, yes, but the option to not pay still remains.

Also, who is really feeling the pain, here? This is an issue that can only come up if you play the challenge leagues, and then decide to stay in standard. It feels like a very specific issue that affects an even more specific subset of players, exactly once.

So, we're back to the non-issue issue again again.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
As a new player who was just starting to horde items, this sale helped alot so thanks GGG
"
Antnee wrote:
There is no limit on the number of accounts you can make. It's a pain in the ass, yes, but the option to not pay still remains.

Also, who is really feeling the pain, here? This is an issue that can only come up if you play the challenge leagues, and then decide to stay in standard. It feels like a very specific issue that affects an even more specific subset of players, exactly once.

So, we're back to the non-issue issue again again.

i am sorry - u're suggesting every player should register multiple email accounts, and then register multiple PoE accounts and then create 1-man guild, in order to resolve this RO issue?

By self-claiming this issue to be "affects an even more specific subset of players", u're actually trying to make the issue seems less significant before conveniently dismissing it as "non-issue issue again". Do you actually know how many players are facing this issue, and whether they choose to play season league instead of standard league due to this issue, before declaring them as "more specific subset of players"?

Not to forget: the issue remains - when we purchase the Stash Tab Bundle, it says "Add six extra tabs to your shared stash", and NOT "Unlock 6 RO tabs".
"
wind77 wrote:
"
That's been a car since a while and was changed by GGG deliberately as far as I remember (think there was a very short mention in an announcement a while back).

Regarding your question - when you buy extra stash space you will continue repaving "remove-only" ones until all of your staff tabs are normal stash trans. Only then will you actually get new ones.

Oh and there's no way of knowing which tabs will get converted...

got the same reply from GGG as well.
Given the situation, it seems i better hold on to my support to GGG till this issue is resolved.

There is no point to buy "unlocking" since there won't be any stash available for me to store these "unlocked" items. So all my support would be wasted till GGG resolves this issue.

Seriously? Guilt trip them or something?

If you WANTED to support then you wouldn't care what the money you spent actually did. How can support "Be wasted"? You obviously don't want to support but only get more room for items in your stash. If you can't remove some junk out of the remove only tabs then don't buy it. Why should it matter where they come from, if the reason you wanted to buy stash tabs was to support? I HIGHLY doubt that any remove only tabs are filled with 100% GG shit, unless you dumped all the gear off of your highest characters at the end of every league into a single tab every time. You're still gaining storage room by converting remove only tabs, I seriously don't get why people are so upset by this.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
Will they be doing like last weekend stash tab sale and putting the premium upgrades on sale for 10 a piece as well. Cuz I've been thinking about upgrading my tabs to premium, and I am running short on space again, so I would likely buy some premium tabs if they run the tab upgrade sale again.
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
Hiya GG and Chris ..
Thanks for this sale !

May i ask if GG is planning to have Arctic Weapon Effect sale anytime soon?
Would really love to get that !

Thanks and keep up the fantastic work
Antnee is right.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
BokkoTheBunny wrote:
Seriously? Guilt trip them or something?

If you WANTED to support then you wouldn't care what the money you spent actually did. How can support "Be wasted"? You obviously don't want to support but only get more room for items in your stash. If you can't remove some junk out of the remove only tabs then don't buy it. Why should it matter where they come from, if the reason you wanted to buy stash tabs was to support? I HIGHLY doubt that any remove only tabs are filled with 100% GG shit, unless you dumped all the gear off of your highest characters at the end of every league into a single tab every time. You're still gaining storage room by converting remove only tabs, I seriously don't get why people are so upset by this.

it is funny that you should deviate the topic to "how people should use the tabs", and further divert the attention away on my wordings on "support".
Especially funny that the word "support" should come from someone who questions people's support, while he himself is not a supporter.

Shall I remind you, the issue is:
"
Not to forget: the issue remains - when we purchase the Stash Tab Bundle, it says "Add six extra tabs to your shared stash", and NOT "Unlock 6 RO tabs".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info