+1 Gems Skyforth boot project, archive of +1 Gems Atziri's Acuity/Shavronne's Wrappings

+1 Shav was acquired from guildmate in the end, +1 Skyforth acquired from a nice fellow, +1 Acuity self made.

When the project began, no Shav with +1 gems existed (until Helman vaaled one in temp HC league midway through the project). Now that there are plenty, it was much easier to just give in and buy one.

Moving on now to create a high roll +1 Skyforth boot for my CoC Cyclone character when PSC eventually merges into Standard.

old +1 Acuity project

I never kept a record of all the Acuities we vaaled in Ambush (and then Standard) to create them, but it was 19 pairs in total. Average price at the time was 60-80ex before the 1.2 patch, or 120ex afterwards.

Old +1 Shav Project ~avg non-leg Shav price 80ex

My goal is to create a high roll normal or a legacy +1 Gems implicit 6l Shavronne's Wrappings.

It is a step in my goal to submit a 100% optimised character of the build I play (Physical Wander) to the Hall of Grandmasters. There are some very nice changes I'm making for the build to be PVP ready... hopefully it is enough to make her a sufficiently challenging Grandmaster for you all to fight.

Colors will all be GGGRBB.

All corrupted Shav's are for sale. Any offers to trade in clean Shav's to me are welcome, I've also done several trade-ups - you bring me an unlinked Shav or 5l Shav and we negotiate the difference and you trade up to a corrupted 6l Shav. (I usually offer them at a bit of a discount)

Update: I've also added my Crown of Eyes goal to the project - I need one with the implicit "Enemies Cannot Leech Life From You" for the Hall. Colors are edit: RRBB for a BM/RM aura setup that is being used to alter our reserve for the Hall of Grandmasters.

-----

edit update: bricked legacy Shav skin giveaway info -

delivered to HatredC0pter

- the latest in sexy skins! this one is even a wearable 5l imo

oh god the RIPS are mounting

All you have to do to be eligible to win a shav skin is post in the thread!

Your current odds of winning a free Shav skin: 1/125

List of Skin Winners (not eligible to win Shav again)

LaV
HatredC0pter

-----

My normal legacy and some corrupted "wins"

Corrupted Pile

Legacy Corrupted Pile (including a "before" on one of them :( )

old CoE PvP corrupt project

Crown of Eyes Corrupted Pile

my shop thread where the Vaaled Shav's are listed for sale can be found here:

/982126

if anybody needs a Foe Bite, the thread can be found in my signature xD

wish me luck xD
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Last edited by JakeAlmighty on Apr 5, 2016, 3:41:52 PM
Last bumped on Apr 5, 2016, 3:40:51 PM
Definitely worth it, the base damage upgrade on gems like spectral throw far more than override the 10% spell damage loss.

Fyndel would probably love one to make his DPS screenshots.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Of course it's worth it but could cost 5k+ exas.
"
kasub wrote:
Of course it's worth it but could cost 5k+ exas.

I don't think the cost will be that bad tbh, you can easily resell a Fyndel OpieOP build coloured Shavs even if corrupted, some will sell for even more if the mod is favourable but not the desired one.

Maybe you'll brick about 10 along the way, that's the only big cost I think.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Very. Low life support builds and aura summoners would also love it.
only worth it if legacy shavs
Write random stuff here
of course you should because I really want to see the follow up post showing the bricks you generated along the way.

Seriously Jake, you already knew the answer to this question...

A +1 to all gems in a shav's ? As if there was any doubt, it's a great idea.

edit:p.s. who cares about the numbers ? a +1 to all gem shav's is just cool on principle.
Last edited by plasticeyes on Sep 30, 2014, 6:13:17 PM
"
plasticeyes wrote:
of course you should because I really want to see the follow up post showing the bricks you generated along the way.

Seriously Jake, you already knew the answer to this question...

A +1 to all gems in a shav's ? As if there was any doubt, it's a great idea.

I thought I knew the answer but there was a very large debate about it last night. (ie the loss of spell damage marginalizing the dps gain to where it's not worth losing the energy shield)

You guys seem more of believers in the +1 Shav tho hehe
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
They just wanna see you brick a bunch if shavs
ST does 1.8% more damage from +1 which probably beats out 10 spell damage alone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info