Build of the Week Season 3 Episode 5: Hegemony's Era Crit Knockback Staff Duelist

This build is still garbage, like all the 2 handed melee builds, 21 sec immortal call doesnt help at all against elemental damage
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
Last edited by StormHunter on Sep 29, 2014, 3:44:14 PM
I ended up making a very similar build before this video. But oh well, I'm glad it was Hedge who posted it since he made the staff I am using ;).
Standard Forever
Cool build, also Hege is a cool guy :D
So...enhance affects increased duration?
Last edited by ArcticforPolar on Sep 29, 2014, 4:04:55 PM
"
StormHunter wrote:
This build is still garbage, like all the 2 handed melee builds, 21 sec immortal call doesnt help at all against elemental damage

What you're basically saying is that without spell block that a shield can give a build is garbage? usually shields are just there for the amazing attack mitigation, and against tough elemental bosses he just pops vaal immortal call and thanks to his very high single target dps (2h crit) he can just kill almost anything unnder 20 sec :P
Last edited by noobdw on Sep 29, 2014, 4:17:53 PM
"
noobdw wrote:
without spell block that a shield can give a build is garbage

sad but true
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
"
sidtherat wrote:
i do not find a build that is created around an item purposely designed to support this very build particularly amusing

this staff is BiS for Sweep and Sweep is garbage with pretty much any weapon besides this

if this staff was a reason why Sweep still remains the most laughable active skill (maybe except punishment) then i do not like it anymore (and thats sad as the staff is a nice Bino of Staves and looks cool)

The point of these user-created uniques is to be used by players to come up with interesting/amazing builds. It doesn't matter if the person creating the build also created the unique too. Actually, I prefer something like this. They can explain the reasoning behind the item, etc. I am a fan of this unique, and I think it's design is very creative.
Youtube @guitarguy234
Twitter @guitarguy234
twitch.tv/awsomesawcee
My band: http://www.slackjawbluesband.com
Is enhance supposed to work with increased duration? Enhance reads - "Increases the quality of active skill gems"

The way in which it is worded suggests that it does not work with support gems, as support gems are passively effecting an active gem.

Guess I'm going to start leveling enhance, as I was deciding between enhance and another gem for my 6th linked but decided against enhance based on the belief that it would only give quality to the active skill gem.
IGNs - GotBrainDamageInIntro
Last edited by Wang_Jouster on Sep 29, 2014, 4:50:41 PM
I knew there was a use for Sweep!
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
saw it on stream pretty impressive the insane IC duration provides a really relaxing gameplay
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Sep 29, 2014, 5:42:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info