RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Eh, i am having hard time with my 92 points, i would love to try this build could you give me some tips how to allocate those skill points?
"
Mojo907 wrote:
"
Kitono wrote:
I've got a question for all these cyclone RF builds... Why not use leapslam curse on hit instead of cyclone? just leapslam everywhere and let RF take care of it... Everything seems to pop instantly anyways?
Then you could further boost movespeed by just increasing attack speed? Could just wear something that grants some cold damage to proc equilibrium... or for that matter why not the electric warp spell? already does lightning damage in aoe on both sides of the teleport.

Can't be stunned during Cyclone....

Can't be stunned on cyclone, so why not take the never miss never crit point? Is crit important for this build?
Forgive the dumb question, but is
good to use for this build?
"
jokerjoker wrote:
int is now a big issue. we only get 54 int and it is hard to get 100+ int from gear for our 20lv incinerate. This build has got almost 300% armor which seems to be cool :D. I also saw some builds with less armor, about 150-200%. Walking to witch allows us to pick up some int nodes and damage nodes. just want to know how can u solve the int problem. Thx :D
this is my witch version, linking through templar and marauder. no int problem but i dont know if the defense is enough to survive in atziri.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAdwEswUtBg4I9An2C2EMXw3NES0UIBZvFy8YVhkuGj4abBynHM4fxySqJ-0pLitQK3gsnC2LMtE26TwtQYdDyESrRUdFnUd-UEdTUlOlVa5V1lcNW6BfP2EhZKNk52VNaHRo8mpDbRl07XXLd-N5aHrvfA58S3yDfLiApIIQgpuDzITZhO-PppSglnSaO5rgogCnValurY2vbK-ntz686r02vqfAVMBmwQTEWMT2xq7PftR81abYvdlh2mLawd-w4XPjauQi6mLr7u087w7wH_Gs9kj56PrS_gr-VA==

I looked at converting my witch to this build as well, but I found too many points wasted on stats. You are wasting a lot of points between the witch and templar area (5 stat points) and quick recovery don't really justify for it. If you want, pick up one or two +30 int nodes and it should cover you.

But this is the only way I see if you want to play this build with witch, so go for it.
@kolyaboo: No I don't have any mana problems with the current gem setup. I have just under 1,500 total mana with about 150 unreserved with my 4 auras and can maintain level 3 incinerate indefinitely. The max mana/reduced cost of skill nodes are a massive help!

@zenixmoo: I play the game's content very slowly... I've only done up to 74 with this character and have not yet attempted Atziri. I feel I would like to get a bit more defence before attempting her.
How should I level my tree as I level up?

Don't we want to help Cruel Alira for 5% Cast Speed?
I am not sure how well Incinerate scales with Cast Speed, if someone is, please let me know.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
How should I level my tree as I level up?

I wanted to ask the same question. I Would appreciate it. Nice build BTW.
"
Forgive the dumb question, but is
good to use for this build?

I'm also new to this build, but i presume that even the burning damage caused to ourselves would be converted to chaos damage, which would totally r3kt us.
Casting speed will mean a higher mana cost per second so I can see why we wouldn't take it...
speaking of mana cost
I'm level 42 right now and I'm REALLY far off from being able to maintain a mana pool with a 4L Incinerate.
Is using a bloodmagic gem the only solution right now for everyone?
Which nodes should I go for? Mana regen, max mana, or cost efficiency? the goal is to keep incinerate constant and on mana....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info