Schedule for last 12 hours of Marathon Sale

"
Trust any Real Life friends that could buy them for you?
That's what I would do in that case.

Do not have any real life friends that play PoE with me. :(
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Nothing for me. I already have all of them.
Saved
Such horrible lag right now, no wonder you've been spamming these sale messages in game lately.
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
Can't afford to invest in GGG at the moment but I do like how the 50% sale has been handled this time around. Looking forward to the next time when I will hopefully have cash to throw at you! :D
The only thing that I didn't already have and that interested me was the Ghostflame effect. So I bought two of those, just in case I'll play that uses two weapons. (Certainly wish I had a second Regal effect!)

All in all a good sale. Thanks!
Pretty much confused why there is arcane helmet or arctic helmet on sale but not the corresponding ghostflame skull or a arctic weapon effect.
Was looking forward to a possible new skull when I saw ghostflame weapon MTX in the first place. :'(

Edit: forgot to add the best part about my response. All in all, very nice job doing this marathon GGG, love it!
Last edited by imafakeimafake on Sep 18, 2014, 12:21:18 AM
Was there anything less than 100 points?

I have 71 left, atm. I wanna buy a new supporter pack, but I can't right now. I was really hoping to find a way to burn my current points with this discount sale, but I guess not. D=
Deals like these would be better suited and more successful if placed during the weekend, as I suspect most of us purchasing large amounts of MTX have full-time job schedules. I will probably miss out on a few I want due to having been at work most of the day without access to a phone and having to sleep during the week... :/

Also, I would love to see a deal like this for some of the alternate skill effects, just a suggestion.
Last edited by TheIronBankofBraavos on Sep 18, 2014, 2:07:51 AM
Well this sucks. Got back from work too late to get ghost flame in time. Wake up for work and it's just gone too, excellent.
i cant see the daily deal when i am ingame and clicking on mtx symbol. anyone else too?

GGG just redo this marathon in a few days :)
i hate you redditors, you know who you are

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info