[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

My Build is very tanky and I do about 225k damage.

I use IceCrash for main damage.

https://pastebin.com/rQREwmwF

I've managed to do up to t15 maps so far.

I do struggle sometimes on certain maps but I enjoy this build.

Last edited by Sentry001 on Aug 1, 2019, 4:12:15 PM
"
Duelb0t wrote:
Similar problem here, build is really tanky but with my 6l cyclone it has only 32K DPS so its really lacking damage output. For normal mobs its ok but anything else is few minute fight. Curently at lvl 92, tree exactly as in guide, doing red maps. Any help welcomed.

Do you have a PoB or link your gear? You can take all the damage nodes from the tree instead of a couple of the tank nodes. I'm sure that will help. Most of the problem is probably gear issues. Also, you'd need to use a calculation tool like PoB to get true peak DPS for comparison purposes, the tooltip in game is not the whole story.
I am suffering badly from mana issues with this build. Also I’m level 67 with a Callinellus Malleus yet my earthquake damage is like... 3k and I’ve followed the skill tree on the front page to a T. Also... what IS the max black in Poe? I know I can google that info but it would be cool if it was in the main post, like target statistic caps to shoot for in the build.
Also is there a definitive “best” skill. I’m currently using a Vaal earthquake gem
"
lamiamike wrote:
I am suffering badly from mana issues with this build. Also I’m level 67 with a Callinellus Malleus yet my earthquake damage is like... 3k and I’ve followed the skill tree on the front page to a T. Also... what IS the max black in Poe? I know I can google that info but it would be cool if it was in the main post, like target statistic caps to shoot for in the build.

Did you take the mana leech node from the duelist area yet? Solves all issue.

You can instead use a mana leech item like romira's banquet or slitherpinch, etc, unless you convert all damage to elemental with your support gems in which case you need the mana leech nodes from the skill tree.

Max block is 75 for both attack and spell, unless you have anvil amulet, then it is 78. We get 75 attack block and 60 or so spell block in current game version.
"
lamiamike wrote:
Also is there a definitive “best” skill. I’m currently using a Vaal earthquake gem

I like tectonic slam currently. See budget build example.
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
lamiamike wrote:

Did you take the mana leech node from the duelist area yet? Solves all issue.

You can instead use a mana leech item like romira's banquet or slitherpinch, etc, unless you convert all damage to elemental with your support gems in which case you need the mana leech nodes from the skill tree.

Max block is 75 for both attack and spell, unless you have anvil amulet, then it is 78. We get 75 attack block and 60 or so spell block in current game version.

On the mana leach node, I did. Maybe my defenses are so bad that mind over matter is costing me all my mana too quickly? Can you click my name and see my gear and tree like I can?
"
lamiamike wrote:
On the mana leach node, I did. Maybe my defenses are so bad that mind over matter is costing me all my mana too quickly? Can you click my name and see my gear and tree like I can?

On the forum privacy settings, uncheck hide character tab
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
lamiamike wrote:

Done
"
lamiamike wrote:
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
lamiamike wrote:

Done

You are SSF which is the hardest as far as gear. So don't expect too much :) If you can find a better shield with 30 block that would help, and lose those jewel sockets (no point for SSF) and maybe a 5 life node or MoM and get command of steel asap. If you need to remove MoM, it's OK. You'll still have life leech, you'll be fine. For damage, don't expect too much from a 4-link, but you could try concentrated effect which works well with tectonic slam. Eventually a 5-link chest should drop for you. Keep at it, there are some doable gains to be had.
Last edited by Sovyn on Aug 7, 2019, 2:13:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info