[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

I'm also curious if Fate of the Vaal is any good.
"
SirSpiffyy wrote:
Also i was thinking, Fate of the Vaal with Static strike or maybe Tectonic slam?

Also, is Pulverize a decent support? i was thinking with multistrike it would offset the slower attack speed, and increase our damage

Doryani's gives me 1,166,000 DPS, Fate of the Vaal 936,500. (changing the four mace nodes to sword nodes, of course)

No idea if PoB is accounting for everything on that. The chance to shock would probably go up a bit.

At that point we are talking about how it 'feels' subjectively which I will leave to you guys to try out!

With my Tectonic Slam, Pulverize adds 198K vs. Ruthless at 363K, all other supports being the same. Again, subjective feel here, if the increased AOE size will cover more monsters for a smoother clear.
Ive said this time and time again, but i really appreciate your active approach to this build, and replying to people. it helps alot!
I just bought it and running it with smite atm. It feels better then with Ahn;s might or the scavea or swords that I bought Lol.

At tier 6 maps I'm doing pretty Well I will see how well it does on later maps tiers and what not :)
What skill and links are you using?
https://pastebin.com/4ecAwi99

Took me a while to make that, Lol .

But ya its not finished yet =/ I think it can be tweaked alot (maybe) =/

Def Gonna get elemental Equilibrium and Gonna pick up the Mana Leech nodes too.

Clearing Tier 8 atm, incursions as well was struggling on that for a bit with dps.

Hopefully it can keep going lol.
I have no idea guys, how you advanced and cleared some high-level content with that build. I have 4k hp and 1.5k shield. Almost any boss starting with 10 lvl map, any blue or Kitava followers pack are killing me instantly. Even though I have 76%+/48% blocks and 55%+ armour. Also, I have 25k clear dps, which is quite low comparing to my frost blades guy with 125k.

Can someone advise?

Whats your resistance? Usually when its low for me I die pretty easy.
"
JKGlok wrote:
Also, I have 25k clear dps, which is quite low comparing to my frost blades guy with 125k.

Can someone advise?

Try taking some more of the damage nodes and check that your gear is the same as the example budget build. Especially your weapon. Don't forget to use the damage flasks all the time.
Similar problem here, build is really tanky but with my 6l cyclone it has only 32K DPS so its really lacking damage output. For normal mobs its ok but anything else is few minute fight. Curently at lvl 92, tree exactly as in guide, doing red maps. Any help welcomed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info