[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
asyoucan wrote:
Thanks for a detailed and profound build! Playing as a 40+ lvl lazy pally, should I be worried with a lack of passive skill points. It seems that I've completed all the quests but still lag behind (compared to your "47 point progression build (around level 40)" skill tree).

Don't worry about it. I calculated it as close as I could at the time. You can check here: http://poedb.tw/us/quest.php?c=reward

Control + F, (Find) the word "skill" without the quotes and make sure you got them all. Also, I probably factored in killing all of the bandits and getting the skill point in town.
Thanks for the quick reply. I'll look see what I can do. Cheers.
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
asyoucan wrote:
Thanks for a detailed and profound build! Playing as a 40+ lvl lazy pally, should I be worried with a lack of passive skill points. It seems that I've completed all the quests but still lag behind (compared to your "47 point progression build (around level 40)" skill tree).

Don't worry about it. I calculated it as close as I could at the time. You can check here: http://poedb.tw/us/quest.php?c=reward

Control + F, (Find) the word "skill" without the quotes and make sure you got them all. Also, I probably factored in killing all of the bandits and getting the skill point in town.

Thank you, I appreciate!
To OP or anyone using this build with Aegis Aurora:
-Does 'Skin of the Loyal Simple Robe' and the +100% global defenses work well with all the increased defenses from shield bonuses?

Or a basic 6L with +life +res +etc much better overall?
"
Vagrant108 wrote:
To OP or anyone using this build with Aegis Aurora:
-Does 'Skin of the Loyal Simple Robe' and the +100% global defenses work well with all the increased defenses from shield bonuses?

Or a basic 6L with +life +res +etc much better overall?

This item would be the same as having 100% increased energy shield and 100% increased armour nodes on the tree. As you all probably know, the word increased means that it is additive rather than multiplicative and therefore fairly minor. I don't know for sure if you would get more armour and es with this robe over a decent chainmail, but I can guess that it wouldn't necessarily be better. The loss of the life and potential resists would probably make it worse than a good rare. I would say that this unique is better than a Tabula if you can get one with reasonably useful socket colors. So, if the price is right or you find it, consider using and testing it for us.
I'm a brand new player and I've been following your guide for my first character for the past 3 weeks. It's been very fun. I've finished all 3 difficulty levels and doing maps now. It was also so inexpensive to gear up, too! I'm using the budget variant on Breach with The Bringer of Rain, Lioneye's Remorse, Doryani's Catalyst and Rainbowstride. Under 10 chaos total I think. A nice resistance-life ring was the most expensive item I bought at 6 chaos.

Thank you for writing such a detailed and well organized guide.

Couple of short questions: How much better is Hatred over Anger? Is there a stat I should look for when choosing a Romira's Banquet?
Last edited by Tobrokke on Feb 1, 2017, 9:57:30 PM
"
Tobrokke wrote:
Couple of short questions: How much better is Hatred over Anger? Is there a stat I should look for when choosing a Romira's Banquet?

Since hatred is based on a percentage of your physical damage, it scales better than anger which is a fixed amount. You can try both and see for yourself, you should be able to get same around the level gems from the vendors.

For romira's, it can't hurt to get one with a decent crit multiplier closer to 25, but really, it is a minor difference. The implicit can be fixed with blessed orbs if one closer to 30 is too expensive.
I have been trying to follow this build any suggestions TO "INCREASE MY DAMAGE"

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Wargra/characters

Cheers

edit settings change for viewing sorry about that.
Last edited by Wargra on Jan 29, 2017, 1:49:32 PM
"
Wargra wrote:
I have been trying to follow this build any suggestions for would be appreciated. I know I dont have tempest shield atm

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Wargra/characters

Cheers

Your character is set to private by default. You can change that from My Account (bottom of the page) | Privacy setting.
Last edited by Tobrokke on Jan 28, 2017, 9:38:29 PM
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
Tobrokke wrote:

Since hatred is based on a percentage of your physical damage, it scales better than anger which is a fixed amount. You can try both and see for yourself, you should be able to get same around the level gems from the vendors.

Thank you. Hatred so much better than Anger! In my current setup, level 16 Hatred gave me 14% more damage than level 18 Anger.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info