[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

What flasks do you use right now?

I got 2 Seething Divines, 1 Atziris and 2 open slots.
What can you recommend and if you do, for what reason?
"
bagdet45 wrote:
What flasks do you use right now?

I got 2 Seething Divines, 1 Atziris and 2 open slots.
What can you recommend and if you do, for what reason?

Probably not optimized 100%, but it works for me. Don't really need the mana flask since I switched to earthquake although I haven't tested that in all map mods as yet. If you want more DPS, Lion's Roar is probably decent if you haven't found a taste of hate. You might need a third life flask if your DPS is not high yet.
Hi sovyn :-) great guide by the way just reached level 76 today got my weapon doryani's but not strong its kinda cheap anyway is my items ok dont know how to post it here but i opened my character in option here at the poe site. Another question is Static still viable until later runs? thanks again
"
Hi sovyn :-) great guide by the way just reached level 76 today got my weapon doryani's but not strong its kinda cheap anyway is my items ok dont know how to post it here but i opened my character in option here at the poe site. Another question is Static still viable until later runs? thanks again

Glad you liked the guide, storagelibrium! Don't forget to add the quality to your lioneye's remorse, and the flasks as well. You might want Fortify on leap slam. Three different options there, replace the faster attacks or move the portal gem instead of riposte. Or use portal scrolls. Static is great, you will kill bosses fastest with it. Earthquake kills packs a little faster. So it's a trade off. See the attack skill tests section in the FAQ for complete details. here's what I've got on at the moment (not finished obviously):

I`ve got this one:

Not the best but I am happy with it :)

Cheers!
Hi Sovyn. Just trying your build and it is great so far. I am around 40 and deciding active skill. In your guide, where you are showing your gear you are using Static Strike, but a few posts back I read you switched to EQ. Is EQ better now? there is chance it will be nerfed, so I would like to use the best one in next league. Thanks for reply.
"
lakyljuk wrote:
Hi Sovyn. Just trying your build and it is great so far. I am around 40 and deciding active skill. In your guide, where you are showing your gear you are using Static Strike, but a few posts back I read you switched to EQ. Is EQ better now? there is chance it will be nerfed, so I would like to use the best one in next league. Thanks for reply.

Glad you like the build. Check out the attack skill tests section in the FAQ. Basically, Static Strike kills bosses best. Ice Crash with AOE kills packs best. Earthquake with phys to light does OK but not best on both without having to swap gems which is too much like work, so it is the compromise choice. A full minute faster on map clears is perhaps, possibly better than a few seconds faster on the boss. Depends what you are farming though.
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
lakyljuk wrote:

Glad you like the build. Check out the attack skill tests section in the FAQ. Basically, Static Strike kills bosses best. Ice Crash with AOE kills packs best. Earthquake with phys to light does OK but not best on both without having to swap gems which is too much like work, so it is the compromise choice. A full minute faster on map clears is perhaps, possibly better than a few seconds faster on the boss. Depends what you are farming though.

Thanks I know you listed various options for primal attack, with detailed gem links, I just couldn decide what would be optimal, I rather play safe, so I dont mind if clear speed is not the top. I think I get it now, thanks.
Update

Updated current gear section. Haven't had much luck with enchants yet. Some gems are still leveling, notably the earthquake gem. Did add flasks this time although I'm still undecided about the mana flask. Haven't updated offense screen shots yet.
The only thing that might be slightly misleading here is the price on those items. Ofc it depends on the rolls and the economy, but unless u get good deals with friends/guildies, or find cheap stuff cos u've played a long time (which u did mention though), ur gonna be paying quite a bit more for that "for rich folks" gear set :)
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on May 16, 2016, 2:16:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info