[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
Sovyn wrote:

In case you don't know you can use level 8 Vorici bench to change colors on corrupted items. It costs vaal orbs along with the chromes.

Ohh nice didnt know. Unfortunately hes level 4 or something for me hehe.

"
Sovyn wrote:

Looking at your tree I see you are taking elemental damage nodes. I did some testing a while back and the physical damage nodes are substantially better, e.g., Retaliation, Blunt Instrument.

It seems you are right about that. I initially took them so i could shock.

thx a bunch Sovyn :)

hi, just want to thank you; this build works really well

i ve spent what? 10-15 chaos and i have 10k armor 30k dps at lvl 74

"
ninfomana wrote:
hi, just want to thank you; this build works really well

i ve spent what? 10-15 chaos and i have 10k armor 30k dps at lvl 74

Glad you are having fun ninfomana :) If you have any questions just let us know here.
Hello again Sovyn,

So i've been casually playing in warbands, experimenting with icecrash marauder. Since the new content is sometimes really hard with really hard hitting monsters, i thought i return to lazyness :D

My current shield is evasion based and added over 6k evasion on its own due to all the buffs giving me an ok chance to dodge. I see you have switched to armor style shields now and i'd like to ask if it's worth considering iron reflexes untill finding/crafting an armor based shield?

Will have to tweak the dude all over again though, too much has changed, fun times :D
-Something in the way
"
Awoudex wrote:
Hello again Sovyn,

So i've been casually playing in warbands, experimenting with icecrash marauder. Since the new content is sometimes really hard with really hard hitting monsters, i thought i return to lazyness :D

My current shield is evasion based and added over 6k evasion on its own due to all the buffs giving me an ok chance to dodge. I see you have switched to armor style shields now and i'd like to ask if it's worth considering iron reflexes untill finding/crafting an armor based shield?

Will have to tweak the dude all over again though, too much has changed, fun times :D

Welcome back, Awoudex!

I'd just pick up a Lioneye's Remorse they only cost a few chaos.

I see you also use Alpha's. I'd change that out too. I hate to advise spending the 3 points to get IR but give it a try. At the least you will probably notice that armour is the way to go in 2.0. :)
Hello Sovyn, thank you very much for this guide which lead me to my first week of POE ever.

At this moment i feel kinda stuck with this build.
I assume i deal not enough damage and i miss the part how to use many of my gems and builds and stuff.

long story short. i found 3ex and iam willing to spend em for gear.
but at this point iam too noob to search or trade nor find, further i dont have a clue on which point i should invest.

I would be pleased if u could give me some feedback and ideas about gear and gems / build.

-----------------
Or otherway asked:
- how do i deal damage around lvl 70+ (iam stuck at 6-7k~ish)
- why du you have only 2 buttons (spells) in use in your video?
- how du you blink (?) from mob to mob?
- where can i find your support skill gems listed in priority / levels?

thanks in advance cause it help me very much so far

best wishes

Last edited by DeliriousMistakes on Aug 13, 2015, 7:38:23 PM
"
Hello Sovyn, thank you very much for this guide which lead me to my first week of POE ever.

At this moment i feel kinda stuck with this build.
I assume i deal not enough damage and i miss the part how to use many of my gems and builds and stuff.

long story short. i found 3ex and iam willing to spend em for gear.
but at this point iam too noob to search or trade nor find, further i dont have a clue on which point i should invest.

I would be pleased if u could give me some feedback and ideas about gear and gems / build.

-----------------
Or otherway asked:
- how do i deal damage around lvl 70+ (iam stuck at 6-7k~ish)
- why du you have only 2 buttons (spells) in use in your video?
- how du you blink (?) from mob to mob?
- where can i find your support skill gems listed in priority / levels?

thanks in advance cause it help me very much so far

Hi Stielowned, Glad the guide helped you. :)

Spend 1ex for 300+ pdps Doryani's Cayalyst. That will solve your damage problem.

Here's a list of sellers on your league: http://poe.trade/search/okasonotinisoh

Remember to work on 4 1% block jewels for the tree.

Weapon Elemental is a little bit better than added fire for your attack skill.

I use only two skills, a movement skill and an attack skill. All the rest of the skills are passive so no buttons are needed.

I tried to list support gems by priority in the guide.

You can also check my current gear.

Don't forget you can go back to nessa (act 1), Yeena (act 2), Clarissa (act 3) and Petarus and Vanja (act 4) to find most gems that you need. They all have a second tab with gems for sale.
Hi

I just want to ask.

How to add +27% to fire resistance (light blue) in your armor (Dusk Jack Saintly Chainmail) ?

With Ex Orb ?
"
klodpeng wrote:
How to add +27% to fire resistance (light blue) in your armor (Dusk Jack Saintly Chainmail) ?

Sure, any question is welcome.

I used Haku's crafting bench in my hideout. Haku is one of the Masters. You can find out more here.
Hi Sovyn, really nice guide and congrats on making a sweet build.

I'm following most of it but using Blood Magic gem with Static Strike so I can run Haste, Herald of Ash and Arctic Armour.

Currently level 81 in the Tempest league and having a lot of fun.

My items are listed below, could really do with a new chest but this will have to do until I get more currency. I'm also intending to use a Divine Orb on my Doryani's Catalyst.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info