[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
Gourmandise wrote:
Hi,

I'll give it a try for my first hardcore run , it looks awesome :)))

Edit : ty rng :D http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/29/1437296804-screenshot-0001.png

Welcome Gourmandise!

Nice to find a Crest yourself. I'd imagine they are expensive on a new hardcore league.

Remember to try the new act 4 end boss content on softcore and get it down pat there before trying to do it on hardcore.
"
Recrow wrote:
Actualy i fixed a mana issue by a one jewel with 0,30+ mana leach. With a romira its is like 0,75% and thats enough.

That's exactly what I had in mind when I mentioned "leech" in the jewel section of the guide (rich person's area). :) Well done. Too bad it's hard to reproduce your success. However I think you all will see in the Act 4 video I'm releasing today that worrying about mana whether that be leech or gain on hit or flasks might be a problem in the last encounter, in Merciless.
Act 3 nm done, this char is really tanky i love it haha :)

I'm afraid of act 4 however >< , i already did it in sc but i had something like 25 deaths pre-nerf.
But i was way less tanky and it was sc after all, you can die and re-try (and die again :D)

But i'm thinking about taking blood magic (gem), mana is really an issue and i only run HoA atm ^^
Last edited by Gourmandise on Jul 19, 2015, 6:06:53 PM
This build really came to life recently. Other than Dom i managed to solo through merc, nothing really posed as a challenge, just be careful and don't rush in thinking you're uber tanky just yet.

Finally managed to get Tabula Rasa which has put my static shock dps upto 7K (hideout) with frenzy charges and now im facing the problem most of you are having and it's keeping your mana up. I still have low-average gear though so i'm not that concerned right now.

These 2 items are helping me alot right now. They will be replaced soon as i can offered upgrades.

-5 max res isn't ideal but it does give me 214life regen which allowed me to walk my way through merc.

Stats:
IGN: Xelciah ¦ Looking For Guild, Standard - EU.
"
Gourmandise wrote:
But i'm thinking about taking blood magic (gem), mana is really an issue and i only run HoA atm ^^

High level Clarity is an option in that case.
Today's update

"
07-19-2015 -- Added 2.0 video, Malachai, Act 4

(here's the link)

Note this is Merciless difficulty which was not toned down.
i see that your shield charge is 4 linked. did you change something around for the vid?
Last edited by willypop on Jul 19, 2015, 9:37:32 PM
"
Sovyn wrote:
Today's update

"
07-19-2015 -- Added 2.0 video, Malachai, Act 4

(here's the link)

Note this is Merciless difficulty which was not toned down.

Damn, you're a genius and you made me like Cyclone all the more now that you showed me how to dodge the beam of death! Also, probably smart to, but is your Cyclone 20/20? More concerned about whether or not to quality it if the aoe increase doesn't seem impactful.
"
willypop wrote:
i see that your shield charge is 4 linked. did you change something around for the vid?

No, the fourth is the probably useless ele prolif from Doryani's :) Good eye.

"
andrew8448 wrote:
Damn, you're a genius and you made me like Cyclone all the more now that you showed me how to dodge the beam of death! Also, probably smart to, but is your Cyclone 20/20? More concerned about whether or not to quality it if the aoe increase doesn't seem impactful.

I had 20/20 before it was nerfed so it's still 20/20 but I'd say it's not a big deal now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info