Vaal Spark Boss Killer In High Maps

"
Varn76 wrote:
i'm currently trying out that setup but the combo doesn't seem to work, sparks are going through the wall of the VGH... is it a hotfix they made to nerf the combo or is it a bug ?

Projectiles that can pierce, chain, or fork can pass through the walls. Before I used fork or pierce on spark, I did not have a problem with this, but once I picked up my pierce nodes, I abandoned the Vaal Glacial Hammer combo because it became too dangerous for too little benefit.
( -(oo)-")
Vaal Spark + GMP + Trap + Fork + LPen is tested and thoroughly insane. If you can keep them standing there, they're dead.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Kinetic blast builds benefit from vaal power siphon coc. it will clear the whole screen!!
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info