Build of the Week Season 3 Episode 3: Chin Sol Three Dragons Damage-over-time Ranger

critbuild with base crit bow.
"
sidtherat wrote:
sad stuff to see burning arrow being again eclipsed by something else in its intended and only role

this kind of build isnt anything new but after the buff Ice Shot leaves pretty much everything behind. that buffed dmg effectiveness wasnt necessary

3Dragons + Herald is sure a nice twist

well honestly after seeing it in action i can say that my crit burning arrow build (double prolif/pure phys) clears at the same speed like this one and no its not left behind.

but i simply love POE for the endless possibilities in making a "new build" and with the recent buff on bows+treechanges they become really viable.

gzz for winning build of the week - very well deserved simply cause its working with not expensive gear and beginner friendly in my eyes. (for farming bosses/currency)

hopefully we see more of this and not those 100+ exalts builds which are cool 2 but not for everyone/new players.

that puncture trap was well known on all experienced bow lovers in poe simply because its the fastest way to kill 95% of any boss ingame.
Very nice build! gg
I get very disappointed when videos get released on gamespot only, i can't watch them at all. :/
SERIOUSLY --- gamespots video hosting is terrible-- usually it takes slightly longer than usual to load a gamespot poe video --- today-- it just doesnt load at all -- WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT
once again, I cannot view videos posted on gamespot. Can you guys please also post this to your youtube channel?
Really hoping for some more 1.2.3 info before the weekend.
I'm also having some problems viewing the build of the week videos on that site. Can you guys upload it on the the main youtube channel instead?
Drillneck is so op. It's a ranger Crown of Eyes, Soul taker and BOR
Great build. Hope it's not nerfed too quicky. I wanna try it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info