Upcoming 1.2.3 Pets

The Blue Land Crab totally reminds me of this part from the South Park episode Brodway Bro Down:D
11.02.2013 - 11.02.2017: four year PoE anniversary!
"
vargorn wrote:
The Blue Land Crab totally reminds me of this part from the South Park episode Brodway Bro Down:D

It reminds me of...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Crab pet? ETUUUP
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
I could never buy that spider. After a couple of drinks, I'd waste hours trying to kill it and freaking out 'cause the damn thing won't die. RUN AWAY! OH GOD ITS STILL THERE! SPIDAH OP!!!
Where are my panda, piggie and doggie?! lol cool man good job with the hideout concept.
Lol and imagine having the chicken as a pet and buy 10 chickens in the hideout. that will be hilarious. \^^/
Talking about pets i realized that we still need the tiny Erosive Rubble (or what they are called) Gneiss dudes as pets! Just imagine a few of them rolling through your hideout xD

Spoiler
11.02.2013 - 11.02.2017: four year PoE anniversary!
Last edited by vargorn on Sep 15, 2014, 7:05:10 AM
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
ElChivoDiablo wrote:
"
Milani wrote:
honestly i would love to have some pets walking around. but they are just very expensive .. and a single one looks weird. so maybe ggg, maybe make pet bundles. like 3 pets in a bundle. and give me an option to buy those cute baby rhoas :(

The baby Rhoas were open beta supporter pack only. I think plenty of OB supporters would be pissed if GGG decided to start selling Rhoas, just as I would be pissed if they started selling Kiwis.

Hands off MAH KIWI!

idk about yah kiwi! just the rhoa! and they dont need to look the same, do they? :P
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I like that spider!
"
unsmith wrote:
"
iamnotspock wrote:

They got to fix the Desync though...., A few of my friends, have had desync on opening a strongbox, runningaway to at least half the room away, only to be rebounded back to the box to have it explode on them.

Someone Just killed a 77 Beyond character that way.

Someone has never heard of Smoke Mine.

Now just tell the thread, with a straight face, that no build or player should be opening a box without the use of smoke mine.

Tell the thread why smoke mine will work when FA+LS wont.
Tell the thread why smoke mine will work when LW+FC+RD wont.
Tell the thread this while not appearing to be making excuses for broken game mechanics, bad design, malfunctioning skills, desync, over tuned damage and the continuous ignoring and aggravating thereof by GGG.

Explain just why this was justified, that smoke mine should have been used and why this character's Leap, Faster Attacks, Unwavering Stance shouldn't work.

And remember, a straight face.
Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info